Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Maryland Humans fight back after City Council pass resolution to bus niggers into their school

Racists in One of America’s Richest Counties Are Freaking Out Over a “Forced Busing” Proposal

“Blacks destroy school systems and schools,” read one letter to county officials about the busing plan. “Black families (as a core group) don’t value education like other cultural groups,” read another. “The Black Community needs to take responsibility for the behavior of its people,” a third declared, “or the white man will take them back to place where they don’t want to go.” Don’t worry, though. The writer insisted they were not being racist.

These letters were written in recent months in response to a Howard County (Maryland) Council resolution calling on the county school system to desegregate its schools. The letters’ target was a comprehensive redistricting proposal offered by Howard County schools superintendent Michael Martirano. The plan would ease overcrowding and, in Martirano’s words, “substantially improve equity and access to the best educational services” in the county’s schools. By redistributing students around the district and balancing the number of poor students in the district’s schools, the proposal would make the schools more economically integrated, and thus—in theory—more racially integrated.
    https://www.motherjones.com/politics...sing-proposal/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    The letter would've been perfect if its author had referred to those animals by their correct names ("niggers"/"groids") instead of the stupid PC word "blacks".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was just starting when I was still in high school. We would get one or two but not bus loads. We would only take the "gifted" niggers with an IQ of 70. They still just langusihed in the back of the class doing nothing but blurting out the occasional obscenity whenever some historic figure came up. They lived for the gym days when they could show everyone they could touch the rim...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least someone is recognizing that niggers destroy everything they come into contact with. Bus them all to NU.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck these people. Maryland is stacked to the rafters with nigger-lovers, all of whom would support laws that required the rest of America to get on our knees and kiss nigger cock. NIMBY's are the worst kind of hypocrite. Plus, this is Mother Jones. I'd bet money they have some whopping, single-digit example of letters like this to refer to, but for the purposes of writing a sensationalist story about 'dat rayciss', they paint an entire county with the same brush. Fuck these people. What's good for the rest of us...come back after 20-30 years of close proximity to your fucking pets, then tell me about your commitment to wanting to be nigger-free.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    These social justice warriors always want OTHER PEOPLE to integrate with niggers...

I honestly think that it is less about "doing the right thing" and more about deliberately sabotaging property values or damaging local economies for personal gain.

It's like with miscegenation. What does any human have to gain from that?

Half-breed sprogs with low IQ's and criminal versatility?

That's pretty much also what you get when you have niglets (half-breed sprogs with low IQ's and criminal versatility) going to the same schools as your human children.

I still don't understand why any sane person would want to breed or associate with anyone that they perceive or know to be inferior, and we all KNOW that niggers are inferior. We've known this for centuries, and the internet, being what it is, is only making it easier for data proving nigger inferiority to be spread rapidly around the world.

Here is a perfect example of niggers willingly engaging in niggershines for the whole world to see. Niggers have no shame.

edit: The video showed me an advertisement for the movie Venom. It had the scene where Venom was threatening a gangmember as it tried to rob a store, and Venom ended up deciding to eat the criminal. LOL.

I think I might rent that movie.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers ruin schools, end stop
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.