Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Took a Machete to a Gun Fight

Dumbass used a machete to rob an auto parts store, jack a car that he later crashed then proceeded to earn his batwings by charging a cop with it.

Los Angeles police shot and killed a person armed with a machete during a confrontation in Hollywood Monday that left an officer injured, the LAPD said.

Dramatic video shows the officer chasing the suspect who was running down the street with a long machete. The officer can be heard shouting commands at the suspect, who then turns around and runs toward the officer with the weapon in his hand.

Several shots were fired by the officer as he backed away from the still-approaching suspect, causing the officer to run into the street and subsequently fall down. Just as the suspect reaches the officer on the ground, two additional officers arrive and one shoots the suspect.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (2).jpeg 
Views:	73 
Size:	6.2 KB 
ID:	10003

https://abc7.com/lapd-fatally-shoots...ywood/5718381/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    But his mammy said he was a good boy? The po-leece could have done more! We demand answers!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Dumbass used a machete to rob an auto parts store, jack a car that he later crashed then proceeded to earn his batwings by charging a cop with it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (2).jpeg 
Views:	73 
Size:	6.2 KB 
ID:	10003

https://abc7.com/lapd-fatally-shoots...ywood/5718381/
    This makes me all "warm and fuzzy" inside!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are going to start protesting for the police officers that made him good and demand that they both be arrested and charged with murder every nigger is innocent to these niggers Minds because in their eyes they are just getting back at Society it's pretty disgusting but I hope they do more to kill each other and their own ghettos

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    This makes me all "warm and fuzzy" inside!!
    I know. I love a happy ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    When you have a weapon and beg the LAPD to issue your batwings, chances are good they're going to oblige. They're funny that way.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, hell. They cut the video off at the best part. Bummer.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger was obviously severely mentally ill. Well, that is normal for niggers, but it must have been high on something.

It had probably smoked marijuana, which exacerbates symptoms of pre-existing paranoid schizophrenia and psychosis in niggers.

Have you ever been around an angry nigger that reeked of marijuana? This is what is going on.

Obviously, other drugs can have a similar deleterious effect on the nigger. Jenkem is notorious for creating a different type of temporary insanity among niggerkind.

Perhaps instead of non-lethal weapons like beanbags and tazers, maybe they should instead use tranquilizer darts filled with Thorazine.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Naturally the libtard reporter had to interview "Toilet Brush Head"

Attachment 10010
    I guess they searched all over to find one nigger who could get out a coherent sentence. Even the toilet brush admits the po-po were right, although he laments the groid being made good. But it was smart to pick this one, so they can say, 'Look. Even a nigger agrees with the outcome, so you libtards and coons piss off."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I guess they searched all over to find one nigger who could get out a coherent sentence. Even the toilet brush admits the po-po were right, although he laments the groid being made good. But it was smart to pick this one, so they can say, 'Look. Even a nigger agrees with the outcome, so you libtards and coons piss off."
    That is one FUNNY LOOKING nigger!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this was a pretty intelligent nigger. A rocket scientist among niggers. Other niggers should follow his example.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.