Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Another cinema chain also bans the new groid film after machete-wielding groid herd stormed a packed cinema

A second cinema chain has banned a nigger gangster film from its venues after a mass chimpout broke out at a showing in Birmingham, England.

Around 100 pavement apes and dunecoons were involved in the incident which took place during a screening of Blue Story at the Star City cinema on Saturday evening.

Showcase Cinemas has now pulled the film from its listings, following on from Vue Cinemas, which will no longer be showing the film at any of its 91 UK venues.
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4295456.html

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Never heard of this garbage but hey...what's not to love?

Just more cinematic offal.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Monkey see, monkey do.

Unlike humans that can see movies like John Wick without going on homicidal rampages, the nigger is utterly incapable of distinguishing between fact and fiction, and seeks to emulate behavior that is considered reprehensible in civilized societies.

The movie is being banned because niggers are literally proving that they are retards that chimp out for any and no reason, and humans have to prevent niggers from seeing things that will make them chimp out.

Niggers continue yet again to demonstrate that they are little more than "adults" with the minds of children. I fucking hate niggers, and I hate it when people use the word "human" to describe niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's amazing how niggers aspire to criminal behaviour. They glorify it. It shows they are worse than animals. Animals don't engage in violence for its own sake.

Why did the niggers chimp watching the film? Did the violence excite them? Did watching other niggers acting violently make them want to join in?

I hope the movie continues to be shown. No human would want to watch it. Nothing better than rolling, large-scale chimpouts for people to realise these creatures are a sub species which cannot be trusted

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't help but wonder if "A Clockwork Orange" was meant to mock nigger culture, even if it did employ human actors in the book and movie versions.

Alex DeLarge is oft depicted as capable of speaking the ghetto language, but also capable of speaking proper english, not unlike your typical yellow half breed nigger.

And the literal brainwashing, meant to make Alex detest the constant images of rape and violence... was that a condemnation of British culture, or nigger culture?

It is unfortunate that in this modern day, there is significant blurring between British and nigger culture. Are they one and the same?

Do the British want to be niggers?

I sincerely hope not.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I can't help but wonder if "A Clockwork Orange" was meant to mock nigger culture, even if it did employ human actors in the book and movie versions.

Alex DeLarge is oft depicted as capable of speaking the ghetto language, but also capable of speaking proper english, not unlike your typical yellow half breed nigger.

And the literal brainwashing, meant to make Alex detest the constant images of rape and violence... was that a condemnation of British culture, or nigger culture?

It is unfortunate that in this modern day, there is significant blurring between British and nigger culture. Are they one and the same?

Do the British want to be niggers?

I sincerely hope not.
    I think what Anthony Burgess was trying to say with a Clockwork Orange was a warning about encroaching Russian/Slavic criminal immigration. When the former Soviet Union allowed people to emigrate, they usually just cleaned out their prisons and sent the worst of their populations just to get rid of them. Of course, Burgess got it wrong. The Russians that did end up in Britain were guys like Abramovich and Berezovsky, and they were just rich oligarchs who bought up tons of property in the London area and drove up real estate prices sky high. Guy Ritchie's film Rock'n'Rolla got that right.

If you really want to read Anthony Burgess' finest work, read The Wanting Seed. That was the book that Kubrick originally wanted to make into a film, but they wouldn't let him and so he made A Clockwork Orange instead. It's set in the Britain of the future, where niggers are considered to be better than Whites, mongrelization is considered to be a good thing, open borders are now the new normal and any kind of culture or national pride is being erased. They start wars as a form of population control. They don't bury the dead, they turn them into compost. And they shun all forms of religion or belief in God, and they have an EU like organization called the English-Speaking Union. It's a great book. Someone was asking me about that book on a another board, so I uploaded it to my archive account. Get yourself an archive account and you can download the PDF of it if you like.

https://ia601402.us.archive.org/1/it...onyBurgess.pdf

A lot of people who read 'dystopian' literature like to think that Orwell's 1984 or Huxley's Brave New World are the quintessential and definitive works of that genre, but I think that Burgess' The Wanting Seed is equally important.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I think what Anthony Burgess was trying to say with a Clockwork Orange was a warning about encroaching Russian/Slavic criminal immigration. When the former Soviet Union allowed people to emigrate, they usually just cleaned out their prisons and sent the worst of their populations just to get rid of them. Of course, Burgess got it wrong. The Russians that did end up in Britain were guys like Abramovich and Berezovsky, and they were just rich oligarchs who bought up tons of property in the London area and drove up real estate prices sky high. Guy Ritchie's film Rock'n'Rolla got that right.

If you really want to read Anthony Burgess' finest work, read The Wanting Seed. That was the book that Kubrick originally wanted to make into a film, but they wouldn't let him and so he made A Clockwork Orange instead. It's set in the Britain of the future, where niggers are considered to be better than Whites, mongrelization is considered to be a good thing, open borders are now the new normal and any kind of culture or national pride is being erased. They start wars as a form of population control. They don't bury the dead, they turn them into compost. And they shun all forms of religion or belief in God, and they have an EU like organization called the English-Speaking Union. It's a great book. Someone was asking me about that book on a another board, so I uploaded it to my archive account. Get yourself an archive account and you can download the PDF of it if you like.

https://ia601402.us.archive.org/1/it...onyBurgess.pdf

A lot of people who read 'dystopian' literature like to think that Orwell's 1984 or Huxley's Brave New World are the quintessential and definitive works of that genre, but I think that Burgess' The Wanting Seed is equally important.
    Thanks.

edit: 'Don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood' was an unusually good movie with an all nigger cast.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the tip. I read ACO when I was a wee lad and learned the whole language NasDat. They had a glossary in the back of the book.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.