Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Playboi Carti" cRapper and mudshark Azalea claim they got robbed of $360K after leaving the back unlocked

More nigger BS of being robbed to claim insurance fraud.

Rappers Iggy Azalea and Playboi Carti have told Atlanta police that $366,000 worth of jewelry was stolen from their rental home.
    Amethyst Kelly, who performs as Iggy Azalea, told police the theft occurred Nov. 14, when the back door was unlocked so Jordan Carter, known as Playboi Carti, could get in.

The report says that at some point, they realized a designer bag in which they keep jewelry was missing from the second-floor dining room of their 6,500-square-foot home.

It says surveillance video shows a masked gunman wearing gloves coming in the back door just after 9:50 p.m. and leaving within 10 minutes.
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...jewelry-stolen
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was obviously an inside job.

That's a huge home, and the thieves came in and left within 10 minutes.

Insurance fraud!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Azalea earned public recognition after releasing the viral music videos for her songs "Pussy" and "Two Times" on YouTube.
    LOL

Azalea lived in a house that her father built by hand from mud-bricks, surrounded by 5 hectares (12 acres) of land.[10][11][12] According to Azalea, she has some Aboriginal (Indigenous Australian) ancestry
    Abbo. That explains this.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iggy_Azalea
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a fine-looking buck. I see it previously chimped, assaulted a bus driver and damaged the bus in Scotland. These goddam cRappers are so uppity with their stupid names and they get away with it.

https://pitchfork.com/news/playboi-c...the-uk-report/

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not so sure what to make of Abos. I've never been to Aussie land and have never met one. From what I know, they're low IQ dumb as fuck, butt ugly, feral. I'm not sure if they're as violent as niggers. Since I'm a reasonable person, I'm giving Abos reasonable doubt as being part of the nigger Erectus species, therefore they're human, but a very uncivilized kind. Also I have no knowledge if they chimpout the same way as regular negroes. I'll stick to saving my ire for the African species. But please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I'm not so sure what to make of Abos. I've never been to Aussie land and have never met one. From what I know, they're low IQ dumb as fuck, butt ugly, feral. I'm not sure if they're as violent as niggers. Since I'm a reasonable person, I'm giving Abos reasonable doubt as being part of the nigger Erectus species, therefore they're human, but a very uncivilized kind. Also I have no knowledge if they chimpout the same way as regular negroes. I'll stick to saving my ire for the African species. But please correct me if I'm wrong.
    A lot have a genetic African nigger origin, which you can see in the faces and hair, let alone their propensity for violence, alcoholism and receiving welfare gibs. The rest are basically niggers for living that way.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.