Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

So happy to see chimpout is back!

I don't know if it's run by the same people, but I had loads of fun on the original chimpout during the Trayvon Martin trial.

It's great to see it again!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Many of the Chimpout originals do administer and moderate the forum.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm also happy to see that there is a rule making it okay to say unkind things about coalburners, oil drillers, and miscellaneous nigger lovers.

A certain other nigger bashing site seems to delete posts that say derogatory things about those filth. I don't know why, though. I certainly don't approve of interspecies mating.

I tried to register with the name 'CreepyAssNigger', in honor of Trayvon Martin and his Jabba the Hut nigfriend.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I'm also happy to see that there is a rule making it okay to say unkind things about coalburners, oil drillers, and miscellaneous nigger lovers.

A certain other nigger bashing site seems to delete posts that say derogatory things about those filth. I don't know why, though. I certainly don't approve of interspecies mating.

I tried to register with the name 'CreepyAssNigger', in honor of Trayvon Martin and his Jabba the Hut nigfriend.
    Oh yeah, we bash the bejeezus out of mudsharks. To us, they are no better than niggers when they make the decision to lay with animals. Most especially the ones that procreate and pollute the world with little sub-human mutants.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Glad to see this joint. Checked out DinduPlantation a couple of times. Some anti-racerealism BS post at RationalWiki said this was kind of a successor.
    Reposted a few things from DinduP on oldeschool bbcode redboard forums I'm regged at deleted by staff is current one.
    Nice that you let unregs post, may register when get a safer email address.
    Thanks to whomever is doing the loads of work, taking risk, and spending a few shekels to admin and mod this place.

-deployable(from the basket thereof)

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Join us.
    Some of us date back to the days of usenet newsgroups like alt.flame.niggers. Of course, today's young nigger-haters would say: what?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many of us rank and file members are back as well as admin types. It's great to be back. Get yourself a throwaway email address and use a proxy if you need to and pull up a stool and crack one open friend.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    New members are always made welcome. Be sure to read forum rules, and enjoy the fellowship of the premier niggerbashing forum.

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Join us.
    Some of us date back to the days of usenet newsgroups like alt.flame.niggers. Of course, today's young nigger-haters would say: what?
    Indeed, some of us do!

Oh the irony! Download the Tor Browser from Google, the king of tracking and data collection! (I'm sure it's fine though)
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Indeed, some of us do!

Oh the irony! Download the Tor Browser from Google, the king of tracking and data collection! (I'm sure it's fine though)

Yah! I wonder what AFN is in AFN_weasel!
    Memories...
    My favorite was the pet niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Indeed, some of us do!

Considering the nature of how Tor works, the only entities with the financial capability to operate the servers that it needs are quite literally government entities.

It may not be Google monitoring things, but you can be assured that at least one government intelligence agency is monitoring things.

The specs are open source, right?

The best option is to have a router in your house with a very poorly guarded password. A password that can be easily guessed, and frequently shared among family and friends, some of which you may not know by name.

You were an idiot to trust that person with your wifi password, right?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Join us.
    I still have a Usenet account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I still have a Usenet account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Wow!
    I used to run my own news relay server. I've forgotten all that now. I haven't used it in a long time.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't FBI and NSA break tor back in the Silk Road investigation?

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    Didn't FBI and NSA break tor back in the Silk Road investigation?
    I thought the FBI/NSA created tor in the first place.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am no tech guy at all. I just remember that to catch that creep they figured out how to trace his posts back to him, and I think he was using tor. I'm sure the tech-savvy admins know the details better than I do.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Many of us rank and file members are back as well as admin types. It's great to be back. Get yourself a throwaway email address and use a proxy if you need to and pull up a stool and crack one open friend.
    I did just that, it's great to be back!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany