Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

"Islam belongs to Germany" says the former President of Germany

Islam belongs to Germany just like Christianity and Judaism, Germany's former President Christian Wulff said during a meeting at the Turkish Sandnigger-German Culture Association in the German city of Brühl on Saturday.
    From a sandnigger news website:
    https://www.dailysabah.com/europe/20...ent-wulff-says

Meanwhile in Germanistan

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sure many of the Teutonic Orders would have a slightly differing opinion, they must be turning in their graves.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before Christianity was a thing in Germany, the deutschen had their own religion. Something about Odin and all those guys and gals.

Islam no more belongs to Germany than Germany belongs to Islam.

Islam is a culture that thrives on invading and suborning foreign cultures. I know there are many cucks nowadays in Europe, but I do not feel that Germany as a people and a culture needs to be deleted.

Granted, there may have been some differences of opinions during the world wars, but things have changed since then. Unlike muslim countries, Germany has managed to progress to a first world status, and there is no reason for it to drop from that to a second, third, or possibly even a fourth world status, by allowing muslims to dictate how their government should operate.

Yes, certain muslim nations may possess a lot of money, but that's only because they have oil. And slaves. Lots and lots of slaves and organ donors. And I've heard that many rich and powerful muslims have bred with niggers and have produced many niglets.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Before Christianity was a thing in Germany, the deutschen had their own religion. Something about Odin and all those guys and gals.
    You rang?

Many like me are still pagan.

Better a wolf of Odin than a lamb of god.

(No offence intended to my Abrahamic friends).

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Better a wolf of Odin than a lamb of god.