Hello. I was born in India but lived most of my life in the Middle East. Not in the only civilized country there Israel but in a different country strongly tied to terrorism like 9/11 and others. Of course the world loves this place and tourism is thriving here but it’s all taqqiya; they’re actually fanatical muslims. The tourism and real estate built using oil money belie the truth of the place.

In the 1940s my grandparents fled Pakistan and came to India because the Muslims persecuted them and wanted to kill them. I’ve had many bad experiences with niggers but they pale in comparison to my experiences with sand niggers which left me injured/disabled for life. If I’m allowed I can talk about these things that no politician or media talks about and get into the actual experiences that I went through which the world doesn’t know about.

I was a member in 2014 of the original chimpout site. It’s actually pretty unique that you bash not just niggers but Muslims too because the whole world is so scared of offending Muslims and has its head in the sand about Muslims. I hope I’m able to talk freely about the horrible things muslims are upto which everyone was talking about 5-7 years ago but no one is now or in very subdued and muffled ways. Thanks.