Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Atlanta Niggers Stuck in Mexico

An Atlanta couple's dream cruise vacation took a scary turn when Tori Austin's fiancée suffered a serious medical emergency on board the ship.

Austin told NBC News her fiancée, Stephen Johnson, was rushed to a private hospital in Progreso, Mexico, over a week ago in critical condition after medics aboard a cruise ship diagnosed him with pancreatitis, diabetes and a kidney infection that required dialysis.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	191123-stephen-johnson-tori-austin-al-1400_9cdf799754d54eeaab95b0d5c2ec51d9.fit-560w.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	115.1 KB 
ID:	9980

I'm saying this nigger wasn't exactly the picture of health when he knuckled onto the ship. It's not likely he developed pancreatitis, a kidney infection and caught Da Beetus in the few days on the cruise.

More likely he had diabetes (the sow says they didn't know) for a long time. On board of course they probably gorged on the 24/7 buffet and drank like fish.

Now stuck in a Mexican hospital that saved his sorry carcass from the bat fairy, racking up a 14k bill and of course they can't pay. Hep muh Jeebus and of course some magic nigger does the looksatmuh and bails them out.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...perry-n1090161

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this isn't TNB and par for the course for niggers...

FFS, I'm breezing through this sow's SM and it's just posted an update about its buck's condition. Latest: The coon has "several ulcers" and they will have to heal before it's allowed to travel.

It's too much to ask for niggers to plan ahead for shit, and in this case travelers insurance would have helped pay for most, if not all, of their troubles.

The website of the U.S. Embassy in Mexico says U.S. citizens should be aware that unexpected hospitalizations in Mexico “can be a difficult experience.”

“Hospitals in Mexico generally require payment upfront for services rendered and will place holds on credit cards if a patient is admitted,” the website reads. “Some private U.S. insurance companies pay for medical care overseas, but usually on a reimbursable basis, meaning that you will need to pay first and request reimbursement later.”
    Good Morning America and other media outlets have covered this TNB. Unbelievable. Two ghetto rich niggers, one with severe health issues, travel on a cruise. Figures it was a Carnival (Coonival) cruise, niggers loves them some Carnival!

There's a video on the sow's FB page with it ooking and crying, "aw lawbs hep meh", and you can here the buck crying and ooking in the background. Hilarious!

Edit:

Good grief, that coon is 31 in human years, just read it in a news report.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeznteef View Post
    If this isn't TNB and par for the course for niggers...

FFS, I'm breezing through this sow's SM and it's just posted an update about its buck's condition. Latest: The coon has "several ulcers" and they will have to heal before it's allowed to travel.

It's too much to ask for niggers to plan ahead for shit, and in this case travelers insurance would have helped pay for most, if not all, of their troubles.

I say if it doesn't pay its bill, then release it into the general population and let it swim across the Rio like the rest of them. Let's see if it does a rockfish in chest high water.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I say if it doesn't pay its bill, then release it into the general population and let it swim across the Rio like the rest of them. Let's see if it does a rockfish in chest high water.
    I read through a shit ton of that sow's SM posts, just unbelievable. They got on the boat on the 12th, I think it was. By the 13th the sow is bragging about drinking Henny and champagne, and it keeps drinking both right through the initial trip to the vet for it's buck. Meanwhile, the sow is bitching that the buck is sick.

I can think of just one big reason why this fucking 31 y/o nigger had pancreatitis, besides all the usual TNB: Heavy drinking. As in this nigger drinks all the time, extremely heavily, which caused the pancreatitis. Only explanation i can come up with for a 31 y/o nigger getting it.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Oh hell, we all know what caused this niggers trip to the vet. They all live horrendous lifestyles, drink more alcohol than water and eat like a rat in a dumpster.
    The pancreatitis is no surprise any more than the diabetes is. I'm actually disappointed that this roach pulled through. Especially in a Mexican hospital where even healthy humans have to dodge sepsis and MRSA.

Add to that the insane gluttony and over indulgence you'd expect on a cruise ship and it's a miracle the ape made it to shore alive.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ All of the above has me

I'm sure the buck will get the best of loving care in the Mexican hospital.

Where's the GoGimmeFund page? I may want to donate.

Despite what Allstate tells us, niggers don't DO insurance. Why should they? They just use GoGimmeFund.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sow's bitching they can't leave until tomorrow (Monday). It left this nugget on SM today:

I keep reading ppl comments saying to never go back to Mexico, or they'll never come to Mexico now. I just want to clear up something. What is going on with Stephen has nothing to do with the entire country, it has to do with this particular hospital, we were unaware that this particular hospital and administration staff have been known to take Americans passports and hold them for payment...AGAIN, THIS ISNT the entire country, Im sure another hospital would have worked something out with us, but Carnival brought us here, so who knows. I love MEXICO and the Culture, Ill be back again but will leave on my own terms. We have no ill feelings for the country or the people, just this hospital.
    A couple of stupid fucking niggers.

Her boo has been sick for some time, obviously, but typical of niggers they don't plan ahead for anything, and in this case get on a Carnival (Coonival) cruise to Mexico. These niggers were ripe for being taken advantage of by te hospital that yard ape ended up in.

While the buck has been in the hospital, the sow has been shopping, drinking, and generally partying it up. Meanwhile, there's a gogibsme page.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    ^^^ All of the above has me

I'm sure the buck will get the best of loving care in the Mexican hospital.

Where's the GoGimmeFund page? I may want to donate.

Despite what Allstate tells us, niggers don't DO insurance. Why should they? They just use GoGimmeFund.
    The SM account has to be seen to be believed, at one point on the 19th those fuckers tried to escape from the hospital, LOL. The sow recorded it on her phone, and posted it. The Mexican nigger wranglers swooped in and put them back in the hospital.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    ...we were unaware that this particular hospital and administration staff have been known to take Americans passports and hold them for payment.
    Bull-fuckin-shit!!!!

Mexico or elsewhere, you pay for goods and services. This nigger is whining because Mexico doesn't have county hospitals where any asshole who wanders into an ER will be treated. They expect to be paid. Too bad our hospitals aren't like that, I'd imagine the emergency rooms would be a lot less congested without every low-life in the area using them for primary care.
    Go to an ER around here any time of day. They're packed to the rafters with fat little brown kids with runny noses and parents with no yob, no insurance, no habla and no fucks to give.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Here it is, did you actually think those niggers wouldn't start a GoFundaNigger page

https://www.gofundme.com/f/stephen-e...vite-to-donate
    Ah, yes. Niggers never disappoint in their Gimme niggerness. I see stupid, brain-dead suckers are donating. I bet the sow is lying about all those things wrong with her boo - no way could he have had all those serious illnesses come on in a day or so - but not one fool questions it.
    The Mexican nigger wranglers swooped in and put them back in the hospital.
    Those niggers better not think they can act in Mexico the way they do at home - getting special privileges and doing whatever they like no matter how they chimp.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    $1,200 raised of $14,261 goal

Chynna Dahlia donated $50
    Stephen is a very dear friend of mine. Me and his friends from the Red Dead Redemption 2 Online community pray for his health and speedy return and recovery.
    LMAO, yep, another typical yard ape with a brain the size of a peanut playing video games all the fucking time. I had to work around one of those some years ago, one of the biggest fuck ups I've ever seen in manufacturing. Niggers play stupid online games while they're drinking, drugging, eating filthy non-foods, etc. The gofundme page for these niggers is full of TNB.

Niggers have no sense of shame.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Side Note: Anyone with half a brain knows when traveling overseas.... to any other country, buy travelers medical insurance, it's only 5 to 10 dollars a day. But then we're talking about niggers, with ZERO forethought or afterthought for that matter.
    Her boo has been sick for some time, obviously, but typical of niggers they don't plan ahead for anything, and in this case get on a Carnival (Coonival) cruise to Mexico. These niggers were ripe for being taken advantage of by te hospital that yard ape ended up in.
    Could the niggers be clever enough that they thought EBT cash turned into cruise tickets could get them free medical treatment with buffets all around them?

Mrs. S and I have never been on a cruise and have a lot of reservations, from all the infections and food poisoning, to stories here about niggers ruining formal settings.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least pancreatitis is extremely painful. How do they say, "I don't give a fuck how much it hurts," in Mexican?

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read through a shit ton of that sow's SM posts, just unbelievable. They got on the boat on the 12th, I think it was. By the 13th the sow is bragging about drinking Henny and champagne, and it keeps drinking both right through the initial trip to the vet for it's buck. Meanwhile, the sow is bitching that the buck is sick.

I can think of just one big reason why this fucking 31 y/o nigger had pancreatitis, besides all the usual TNB: Heavy drinking. As in this nigger drinks all the time, extremely heavily, which caused the pancreatitis. Only explanation i can come up with for a 31 y/o nigger getting it.

Traveler's Insurance??

That's rich white man's bullshit. These niggers bought passage on the taxpayer's dime.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.