Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Walmart may be on to something

I do not like to go to Walmart, but out of necessity, I had to go there the other day. This particular store in my city has always been a magnet for niggers, and I was quite astonished that during my shopping, I only saw one, when in the past they would make up 99% of the coonstumers in the store.
    I quickly learned why, perhaps. Walmart is now using robots that 'patrol' the stores, cleaning floors, and scanning inventory. They have computer screen 'faces', and roam the aisles. This was the first time I have seen one, and I had never heard or read anything about this until I came home to do a bit of investigating.
    It is a well known fact that niggers are scared of ghosts...could it be that they are scared of robots too? I know I wasn't exactly at ease around it, and it didn't seem to be slowing down any as it approached me. Maybe this is a covert way of keeping out the niggers, or at least most of them.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    could it be that they are scared of robots too?
    Possibly. But robots guarding walmart? Is it time yet?

Defecatavious Diseasington
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers like nig-marts because their idea of shopping isn't so much "shopping" as it is "shoplifting". They like to buy one or two cheap things and shoplift as much other stuff as they figure they can get away with. They probably realize that it will be more difficult now with robots monitoring their niggershines.

I wonder if the robots are programmed to recognize niggers and then monitor their movements closely. Maybe even communicating to other robots to pick up surveillance so the nigger doesn't notice one robot following it around all the time.

I would like to see a nigger react to a robot programmed to flat out to tell that it is a nigger and it's being watched. 🤣😁

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can hardly wait for it - those robots are profiling niggers, which is RACIST!

Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Robots would be a welcomed change. As it is now there may as well be robots. Everything of value is locked-up behind glass or has 4-5 RFID tags chained to it. The only semi-human presence there is the one half-asleep cashier, the two employees giving you the stink-eye at the self checkouts and the other two patting you down at the exit.
    Fuck Walmart.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    The nearest NigMart to me is over 30 minutes away, I had to go there to pick up a new vacuum cleaner. Well to my shock...not one nigger insight only humans. And nothing was locked up behind glass.

http://www.city-data.com/city/St.-Ma...nsylvania.html

Attachment 9989
    Sounds like a wonderful place to live.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    The nearest NigMart to me is over 30 minutes away, I had to go there to pick up a new vacuum cleaner. Well to my shock...not one nigger insight only humans. And nothing was locked up behind glass.

http://www.city-data.com/city/St.-Ma...nsylvania.html

Attachment 9989
    That explains a lot! I need to move there.
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020