Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Exclamation Cultural "Enrichment" - Machete-wielding nigger & sandnigger gangs and herds storm packed cinema

Birmingham's Star City, a popular entertainment complex, is in lockdown tonight after reports a mass brawl broke out during a film in the cinema.

Around 100 niggers & sandniggers - including "youths" and thugs with machetes - brawled at a packed cinema complex tonight.

Police said this evening a group of coons/dunecoons with machetes had arrived at the cinema within the complex.

Officers were assaulted in the mass chimpout. Witnesses claimed the "youths" were scrapping over new gangster film Blue Story.

Many young (human) families were also at the cinema, with lots of young children dressed up especially to see the new Frozen film
    https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/new...-star-17307077

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...ident-20945783

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This just makes me sick!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Police said that the huge shutdown of Star City began when a gang of people with machetes stormed the cinema.

Nothing to do with the hordes of sandniggers and feral niggers being welcomed into the country, I'm sure. The UK is permanently lost.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought all of these niggers and ragheads that we've been importing were supposed to enrich our cultural diversity and improve our economies. Most importantly, this was supposed to prove that all of those nigger haters were wrong about how they thought niggers were subhuman trash that destroyed everything they touched.

My liberal head is going to explode!!

Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the reason I root for Napalm!

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    What part of "Cater to the third world, you get the third world" is the U.K. NOT understanding?

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade14 View Post
    What part of "Cater to the third world, you get the third world" is the U.K. NOT understanding?
    Here is an interesting article discussing this issue: https://americacolors.blogspot.com/2017/03/niggers-crappy-race-of-failures.html?m=1

Niggers don't understand how good they have it in the first world.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Here is an interesting article discussing this issue: https://americacolors.blogspot.com/2017/03/niggers-crappy-race-of-failures.html?m=1

Niggers don't understand how good they have it in the first world.
    Thanks, that article proved this incident in Birmingham, you put niggers together in a setting, any setting, chaos and TNB will follow like clockwork. Take for instance the types of "functions" niggers take guns to, birthday parties, funerals, you name it, and the result is pretty standard. The Brits think they are pretty clever that incidents like this "only" resulted in a brawl because of strict gun control laws, personally I think it's just a matter of time before niggers start to flout those laws too.