Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Exclamation "Married" Groid broke into disability pensioner's home and raped her

(Perth, Australia) - Mugahed Adam Eldouma has been found guilty of raping a 76-year-old woman while his son was getting its leg amputated in surgery.

Mugahed Adam Eldouma, 39, got into the victim’s Armadale house
    through a window, leaving behind fingerprints, then snatched her mobile phone before punching and raping her.

On Friday, the court heard the victim’s screaming through the airing of an emergency call from the attack.

Eldouma told its victim “Ah hazn’t beenz wit e wimmin fo e wihlee, gnomesayin?”. The woman screamed, “I could die from this, what would you do then?” And the rapeist responded, “I would bury you.”

The victim has since died.
    https://www.news.com.au/national/cri...9de4ae1da1f3b7

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The liberal nigger lovers will ask what was she wearing? Did she do something to lead him on? Did they have a past relationship? Was the sex consensual? And of course most of all did she call him a racial name?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I expect Australia's coddlers will ensure a light sentence, maybe even house arrest because "there was no intent to kill."

That isn't even one of the Aborigine groids. That's an imported Apefricoon for sure.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's an imported Apefricoon for sure.
    Absolutely. Probably Nigerian. "A Perth man" - goddam I hate when they do that - act as those these wild invading niggers are citizens, just like humans.

I guess the joyful entrance into vibrant diversity is working out just as well for the Aussies as it is for everyone else.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That thing should have just kept his niglet's amputated foot and used it as a masturbation aid. He could warm it up in the oven whenever he wanted to put his muh dik in it.

It would be nowhere near as sick and depraved as literally raping a woman to death.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    That thing should have just kept his niglet's amputated foot and used it as a masturbation aid. He could warm it up in the oven whenever he wanted to put his muh dik in it.

It would be nowhere near as sick and depraved as literally raping a woman to death.
    Stick around our new friend and buckle-up. The level of depravity you'll read about here is astonishing. Just when you think niggers couldn't possibly be any more depraved and vile...another one comes along ten times worse. If has no limit or bottom.