Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

This is why you don't put your parents in a nursing home.

Sheboon breaks alzheimer patents eye sockets, he dies two months later.

https://www.whio.com/news/crime--law...Ngt7XbCoXfQDN/

This shit is hard to look at, but take it in and realize that this is what niggers do to vulnerable white people.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	John Sexton.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	9971

I know first hand how hard it is to work with people with dementia, yet their is never any excuse for resorting to this kind of violence. I know its a big burden as well, but do whatever it takes to keep your parents at home. No matter the cost.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Sheboon breaks alzheimer patents eye sockets, he dies two months later.

https://www.whio.com/news/crime--law...Ngt7XbCoXfQDN/

This shit is hard to look at, but take it in and realize that this is what niggers do to vulnerable white people.

Name:	John Sexton.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	9971

I know first hand how hard it is to work with people with dementia, yet their is never any excuse for resorting to this kind of violence. I know its a big burden as well, but do whatever it takes to keep your parents at home. No matter the cost.
    FUCKING SHEBOON!! This INFURIATES me!!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

You all know what you do with the family mutt when it goes retard and bites one of the kids right?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Right. I see others noticed that. If she was white and the patient was a nigger her picture would have been full-page.

Name:	Screenshot_2019-11-23 Dayton Daily News - Home.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	9974

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Right. I see others noticed that. If she was white and the patient was a nigger her picture would have been full-page.

Name:	Screenshot_2019-11-23 Dayton Daily News - Home.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	9974
    Oh you know it. Damn sheboon should be jailed for murder. If one thing pisses me off the most, it's elder abuse. These animals shouldn't be allowed around vulnerable humans. Stick them to scrubbing toilets and mopping floors where they belong.
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are things in my life that are indelibly burnt into my memory like having a person die in your arms, children horribly injured and family members passing after being eaten by cancer. Near the very top of that list is working as a PBX repairman for the phone company and working in a retirement home. There are some nasty prisons for the elderly being run and administered by niggers. I can still remember the stench of fermented urine and the elderly screaming for help to get them out of there. I'll never forget a buck naked elderly woman run into the hall and grab me around the neck screaming she needed out of there. A nigger orderly man handled her back to her room which lit me up. I threatened to take my 12" cabinet screwdriver and push it through the other side of his head if he didn't treat her properly. Needless to say this went over like a turd in the punch bowl with the home's management. It is funny the next day they were in the news being prosecuted by the state for abuse so that is probably the reason I was not disciplined by management.