Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Lemonjello
    Chimpout Guest

She boon lawyer held in contempt

Judge calls out the chimp's TNB. She boon all butt hurt.

https://www.ydr.com/story/news/local...dy/4270606002/

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Nice find!

"I’m sorry, your honor," Thompson said. "Can you say specifically since you made a broad statement of how I’m not prepared? Would you say it on-the-record how I have not been prepared?"

"Oh yeah," Trebilcock replied. "Let's go over that."

"You didn’t show up to trial on time. You left your client sitting there without counsel on the first day of trial," he said. “Second, you have been rambling around on-the-record asking unfocused questions. You didn’t know how to move for introduction of evidence under the right rule. Those would be three examples right off the cuff. Anything else?"
    This is what invariably happens when niggers dress-up and try to play human.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190603_234608.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	194.6 KB 
ID:	9969

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    But but Vox says there is no science behind lower IQs for nog affirmative action law students leads to bad lawyers
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger attorney...hahaha. Not even niggers hire niggers for attorneys.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Lil Greasy McGroid
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Nigger attorney...hahaha. Not even niggers hire niggers for attorneys.
    Niggers usually don't hire attorneys at all. (Unless it's some kind of magic nigger with a lot of money) A lawyer is usually appointed and paid for at taxpayer's expense. And, when in the face of overwhelming evidence of the nigger's guilt, and the appointed lawyer can't win the case, the nigger files against it's own lawyer who is trying to help the nigger to at least get the best possible outcome. Niggers think that a good lawyer working on their behalf should be able to beat any charge. If they can't, the nigger assumes the lawyer is rayciss and working with the prosecution in some conspiracy to convict them. Niggers don't believe in consequences for actions and think that because they say they dindu nuttin, it negates the evidence. "Ebidense be a lie! Ah sayed ah dindu nuttin. Dat beez da troof cuz ah sayed it an ah beez a gud boy"

This is the only situation in which I pity the poor lawyer, a public defender, having to deal with niggers.

That nigger sow lawyer got uppity, as uppity niggers will do, with the judge and deserved it's contempt charge. It should have been booked, put in an orange monkey jumpsuit and jailed for 3 months minimum for it's uppity disrespect for a far superior being. Niggers think court proceedings are a kind of social gathering. They don't have the quiet solemn reverence for it that humans have. Humans understand court proceedings are a serious matter and they are quiet and respectful. Humans usually look down, niggers try to intimidate with hateful stares of defiance. Niggers socialize, laugh, shout outburst cusses and dress inappropriately. After-all, most of them know each other. For niggers, going to court is like a block party and seeing neighbors.