Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Exclamation Niggers rob convenience store and fatally shoot man

Two pavement apes, Manuel Jamie Patterson and Bobby Gene McLean, have been arrested and charged in the robbery and shooting death at a convenience store last week.

Their arrests are linked to the shooting of (human) Joseph Bowling, 23. Bowling was visiting his mother, who works at the Benson store, and jumped between her and the armed robbers when they demanded her phone. After he was shot, Joseph Bowling chased the robbers out the door before he died.

Deputies with the sheriff's office said nigger John Wesley Pettiway III is still wanted in the murder and robbery.
    http://www.wral.com/two-suspects-arr...tore/18783952/

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great, more perfect specimens of the nigger beast that might get 5 or 10 years in a plea deal, "involuntary manslaughter" and dropped charges on the robberies. Meanwhile that mother gets to bury her son and live with it for the rest of her life.

"Just TNB it"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	John_Wesley_Pettiway_III-DMID1-5kwkymeym-640x360.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	9976
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed a lot of them have that stupid ugly haircut nowadays

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpents reign View Post
    I noticed a lot of them have that stupid ugly haircut nowadays
    That's kind of you. I think their faces, skin, and behavior are all ugly, so stupid is a generous adjective.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Great, more perfect specimens of the nigger beast that might get 5 or 10 years in a plea deal, "involuntary manslaughter" and dropped charges on the robberies. Meanwhile that mother gets to bury her son and live with it for the rest of her life.
    Over a damn convenience store. I tried to look up how much a convenience store might have on hand at any given time and couldn't find any reliable numbers but my guess is not more than 2-300 in accessible cash.

I guess that's plenty for a couple of dime bags and forties for the homies. SMH.