Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Angry Sandnigger sows and their Libtard coddlers stop passers-by in Christmas market and put Hijab bin bags on their heads in order to tackle "Islamophobia"

A group of sandniggers and their anti-human Libtard coddlers have started putting Hijabs on passers-by and raising awareness of "Islamophobia" by setting up a stall at Broadmead's Christmas Market in Bristol, England.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-50478891

Invader Paki sand-sows Hasina Khan, Mariyah Akhtar and Hafsa Abdur-Rahman set up the stall

Anti-human Libtards Heather Stanforth and Rachel Weeks are colleagues of Hasina Khan and came along to support the sand-sow during the "Islamophobia" Awareness Month event

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-50478891

Invader Paki sand-sows Hasina Khan, Mariyah Akhtar and Hafsa Abdur-Rahman set up the stall

Anti-human Libtards Heather Stanforth and Rachel Weeks are colleagues of Hasina Khan and came along to support the sand-sow during the "Islamophobia" Awareness Month event

If you don't like it sandniggers go back to the SHITHOLE you came from!!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Oh wow would I love to see some sand nigger try that with my daughter or either one of my sisters. I know for sure if they handed my daughter a hijab, I wouldn't put it past her to wipe her ass with it. At 35 with 3 kids and tough as nails..he's that kind of lady

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    If you don't like it sandniggers go back to the SHITHOLE you came from!!
    Exactly!

Reading news like this makes my blood boil. The fucking gall these shit-apes have! Invade my country and live on free gibs, then have the temerity to tell me what to do or what to believe!

I don't know which one I hate more; these sandniggers or their Libtards coddlers who import and embolden these Muzzie apes.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    Exactly!

Reading news like this makes my blood boil. The fucking gall these shit-apes have! Invade my country and live on free gibs, then have the temerity to tell me what to do or what to believe!

I don't know which one I hate more; these sandniggers or their Libtards coddlers who import and embolden these Muzzie apes.
    You and I are on the SAME page!!