Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Exclamation "There's an evil in you, and there's no cure for that" - 50-year NBU scholarship

Rape-ape Shamik King, described as "pure evil" by the judge, will spend the next 50 years in prison for violently raping a 74-year-old woman in Syracuse.

During its sentencing Tuesday, King continuously swore and tried to interrupt the judge.

"Be quiet," Judge Stephen Dougherty said to King. King didn't stop and instead, Judge Dougherty continued on while King hurled profanities in court.

"There's an evil in Shamik King, and there's no cure for that. That's a total of 50 years for King, and God willing he never sees the light of freedom again to save people like the victim in this case," Judge Dougherty said.
    https://cnycentral.com/news/local/pu...an-in-syracuse

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That judge has the patience of a saint.

I don't know how everyone in the courtroom tolerated that nigger without wanting to smack it around a couple of times, but I applaud their restraint.

They should ship that nigger back to Africa. Preferably Zimbabwe, the Wakanda of Africa.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be perfectly honest I think that statement the judge said about this nigger applies to all niggers everywhere around the world wherever they may be because that's the only thing that they can create wherever they are present is evil I think they know nothing else