Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

What is that smell?

What is that smell that comes off niggers? Everyone of them have it. I just can't put my finger on what it is. It's like they eat a bucket of lard and wash it down with Colt 45 malt liquor and sweat some kind of antifreeze.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

What is that smell?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is that smell that comes off niggers? Everyone of them have it. I just can't put my finger on what it is. It's like they eat a bucket of lard and wash it down with Colt 45 malt liquor and sweat some kind of antifreeze.
    When you drink malt liquor, or any liquor for that matter in large quantities you will sweat it out. This is one of the reasons a cop can smell it on you even if you try to cover it with gum and breath spray.

Niggers on the other hand have their own natural stench. I think it is an evolutionary trait designed to let other higher species be alerted to their presence in the dark. Kind of like the eyes and teeth.

It could be a fear response like that of a skunk. Niggers always live in great fear that the popo is just about to catch them black handed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    An early warning system.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b7nX61Z.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.8 KB 
ID:	9959

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've never been close enough to one of them to smell it but I remember my mother telling me that niggers have a "funny smell."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I've never been close enough to one of them to smell it but I remember my mother telling me that niggers have a "funny smell."
    You don't need to be close. In souf Florida I could smell a haiticoon from across the room!! They smell worse than an americoon and they try to cover the stench with the cheapest perfume!! Hey that rhymes, maybe I should write a song about the stench of haiticoons!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I had to work with a nigger last summer for a short time. It was part of some work program for niggers and it was assigned to my work group.

1. I couldn't train the nigger to do a damn thing. (Niggers can't be taught anything, only trained...) It couldn't understand anything or remember what it had been told the day before. I had to either keep a constant eye on it myself or make sure another co-worker was with it at all times. I've never had a problem teaching humans the job but I guess I'm just not a good nigger trainer. I couldn't even train it to do the most rudimentary tasks. (In retrospect, if I could have used positive and negative reinforcements such as swatting with a rolled up newspaper contrasted with KFC chiggun nuggets, I might have had some better results)

2. We had to keep the truck windows open because the damn thing stank so bad. One co-worker thought the stench was just it's breath but I contend the smell was coming from it's skin and un-wiped ass as well. Toxic substances off-gassing.

I can't even describe the smell. To me, it was like a mixture of months of old sweat, decomposing flesh, old shoes and turd. One co-worker simply said it smelled bad and the other was adamant that the smell was coming from it's mouth and lungs and simply smelled like rotten onion beer fart. I also noticed some kind of cheap cologne that was reminiscent of regular Lysol.

The nigger often asked if the window could be rolled up in the truck because it was cold. (Only a nigger would claim to be cold when it's 98°F outside as they are used to jungles and deserts). It was flatly told "no" by my co-worker. When pressed about it, he told the nigger he gets asthma and allergies if he doesn't get fresh air. He made it a medical thing so the nigger couldn't complain about it.

When the nigger's time was up, there was a chance to sign it up for a second term. My boss asked me what I thought. I had to be careful, but I told him in my opinion we didn't really need it for the workload we had coming. The boss asked how the rest of the work group was with it. Again, I had to be careful, but I told him that there have been a lot of complaints about foul odor and incompetence. The boss didn't say much, but made the decision not to renew the nigger for another term. Thank God.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Cat food and ass!!!

One of my former jobs was in the oil and gas industry installing and maintaining production equipment. My mentor related a story to me about a month he had to spend on a job in apefrica. Their camp was about 3 miles outside of town inside a facility surrounded by armed guards and concertina wire to keep the monkeys out. When I asked him why he said that the niggers would just come in and steal anything not nailed down ignoring the actual valuable fuels being produced because they simply weren't smart enough to know what to do with it.

He told me that every time they had to ride into the city for business, the stench became apparent at one mile out from any direction because the wind never blew and the city sat in a bowl like Nig Orleans does. Anything after 1/2 mile it became unbearable. He described it as smelling like sticking your nose directly in a nigger sharecropper's ass who had never bathed in it's life and was of many orders of magnitude worse the the smelliest nigger you have ever been around in your life. He likened it to the difference between smelling a skunk from a half mile away and finding one shooting you directly in the face inside of a one car garage - that is to say when it happens you don't even recognize the smell of skunk - you're too overwhelmed with the burning eyes, face, nose and throat. I knew exactly what he meant by that because it happened to me in Texas thanks to our dog (that's the skunk spray - not the sharecropper ass for any wisenheimers out there). He told me he would vomit every time they got close until he started wearing a dust mask dipped in menthol. The closest way he could come up with to describe it was a mix of rotting cat food, ass and muriatic acid.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers stink like shit and rotten chicken soup. They give off a certain nasty stink that comes out of their pores. Humans don't have this stench, no matter what the conditions we find ourselves in.