Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Turkey converts historic church/museum into a mosque

The Turkish Council of State has approved the conversion of a historic Greek Orthodox Church into a mosque.

The Byzantine-era “Chora” Church was originally built in the early 4th century as a monastery complex outside the walls of Constantinople. It was later converted to a mosque after the Ottoman invasion of "Istanbul".

In 1945, the church was restored and preserved as the “Kariye Museum.” Despite its conversion into museum, a lawsuit was later filed claiming that the building was a mosque and thus belonged to the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Foundation.

The recent decision by the Council of State backs this claim and clears the way for the building to be converted into a functioning mosque.
    https://www.faithwire.com/2019/11/20...h-into-mosque/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    No surprise here. The FUCKING $$lifters have been doing this for OVER 1400 years. This still INFURIATES me though. No more @$$lifters in the US or Europe. They are taking over. AN excellect book about this is "Sword and scimitar" by Raymond Ibrahim, a Coptic Christian. I an glad that my mother's ancestors (Castiian Spaniards) kicked those goatfuckers out of their country in 1492. It took almost 800 years but it was worth it. To bad Europe didn't learn her lesson hundreds of years ago. And I am SICK of the libtards in the US who want to import more of these sand niggers!! WAKE UP!!