Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

225Ib Mohammed Khan body-slams and punches shoplifting 11-year-old sheboon [Video]

Mohammad Khan, a security guard at a Primark store in Boston, was indicted Tuesday on charges that he threw an 11-year-old sow to the ground and beat it.

Sheboon Leeajah Williams stole $175 worth of items. Khan allegedly grabbed the sow, pulled it back into the store by its head and neck and threw it to the ground before punching it in the face.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dyslammed.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    AN @$$lifter abusing a sheboon is a win-win in my book!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So this is the sand nigger on nigger crime that is absolutely hilarious and awesome I hope both start killing each other

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Sherrice Williams said her daughter, Leeajah, ended up bruised and swollen after the encounter.
    What a rookie.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did anyone else notice the tumbleweaves?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    What a rookie.
    This dune coon must not be a practicing muzzie. I bet all the other mudslimes in jail are laughing at him for not knowing how to properly tenderize a young girl. How will he ever marry now?

Meanwhile, the store will drop the charges after the shoplifting sheeniger and her mammy lawyer up and go for the nigger lotto; suing them and the security service hired to corral them.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpents reign View Post
    So this is the sand nigger on nigger crime that is absolutely hilarious and awesome I hope both start killing each other
    That's what I've been saying. Let them kill each other with no interference.

Sherrice Williams said her daughter, Leeajah, ended up bruised and swollen after the encounter.
    Oh, please. With the way niggers parent - single mammy, of course - it's not the first time the thieving little sow has been bruised and swollen and won't be the last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks justified to me. She was struggling and swatting back and since she got what she had coming she's playing victim. I wish I could be a judge on one of these cases.