Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Missing niggers...

https://blackpressusa.com/black-girl...ws-are-raised/

Not sure if I put this in the right category but it looks like a shit load of niggers are going missing and no one gives a shit. Big surprise right?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers going missing or earning batwings from other niggers isn't out of the ordinary. Liberals should understand that. Now when one shows up on time for work and starts using pleasentries, that is when you need to be concerned.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Niggers going missing or earning batwings from other niggers isn't out of the ordinary. Liberals should understand that. Now when one shows up on time for work and starts using pleasentries, that is when you need to be concerned.
    My only complaint is that a lot MORE aren't missing.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    https://blackpressusa.com/black-girl...ws-are-raised/

Not sure if I put this in the right category but it looks like a shit load of niggers are going missing and no one gives a shit. Big surprise right?
    Nigger bucks go missing every time they hear the phrase "I'ze pregnuntz." Why are they not included in this story?

If niggers are looking for missing niggers, they need to look inside their own backyards. It ain't white folks taking them folks...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Nigger bucks go missing every time they hear the phrase "I'ze pregnuntz." Why are they not included in this story?

If niggers are looking for missing niggers, they need to look inside their own backyards. It ain't white folks taking them folks...
    Seems there's an epidemic of missing young sows, who probably ran off with some bucks when they had their first heat. I was just wondering: Have we ever heard of YT snatching up sheboons and carrying them off for any reason? I can't recall seeing that.

Margaret Clark Turnbow in response to an early story in the missing girl’s series.

“Young people of any color should be regarded as our country’s most valuable resource,” Turnbow said.
    For sure, breeder sheboons are a very valuable commodity.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I was just wondering: Have we ever heard of YT snatching up sheboons and carrying them off for any reason? I can't recall seeing that.
    Nope. I haven't heard one single instance of that
    ever happening...never.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Nope. I haven't heard one single instance of that
    ever happening...never.
    It does seem to be unheard of. Even the worst killers, like Bundy, not once snatched a sow. Even monstrous psychos don't want them.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It does seem to be unheard of. Even the worst killers, like Bundy, not once snatched a sow. Even monstrous psychos don't want them.
    Actually kiddo there is one exception that I can think of, Gary Ridgway, the Green River Killer. That mutant was convicted of killing 49 and suspected of 71.

This freak... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gary_Ridgway_Mugshot_11302001.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	9955

And he did have a penchant for sows, or seemed to. Realistically, I think he didn't so much look for niggers, they just happened to be among the prostitutes that were easy pickings.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	920x920.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	9956

There was no accounting for taste because as it turned out:

The bodies were often left in clusters, sometimes posed, usually nude. He would sometimes return to the victims' bodies and have sexual intercourse with them.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Ted Bundy had better taste. Young, pretty college girls.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NINTCHDBPICT000461988439.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	111.6 KB 
ID:	9957

He however also had the nasty habit of returning for a little moonlight necrophilia. Reportedly at times with only the victims severed head. Something you don't hear much about. Sheesh.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Actually kiddo there is one exception that I can think of, Gary Ridgway, the Green River Killer. That mutant was convicted of killing 49 and suspected of 71.

This freak...

And he did have a penchant for sows, or seemed to. Realistically, I think he didn't so much look for niggers, they just happened to be among the prostitutes that were easy pickings.
    I know basically nothing about this particular freak but from what you say it seems he just murdered hookers and took what was available. I was referring to YT deliberately kidnapping a nigger sowlet or full-grown sheboon and keeping her around, the way we hear of perverts, pedos and creeps do with young human girls. I don't think I've heard of that - sowlets being held captive as sex slaves.

He however also had the nasty habit of returning for a little moonlight necrophilia. Reportedly at times with only the victims severed head. Something you don't hear much about. Sheesh.
    I read Ann Rule's book, "The Stranger Beside Me" years ago and can't remember if the necrophilia was mentioned or not, although other horrors were, of the kind that couldn't be included in the made-for-tv movie with Mark Harmon.

Jeffrey Dahmer stalked and muh-dicked nigger boys, then ate them.
    I don't think he had any preferences. Probably really stupid, downlow nigger buck hustlers were easier to find and trick than any potential human victims.