Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like

Baltimore Mayor indicted...

Former Baltimore City Mayor (nigger of course) indicted on 11 federal charges.
    https://www.wbaltv.com/article/feder...-pugh/29855931
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture+_2019-11-20-12-03-30.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	281.0 KB 
ID:	9951
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Bwahahahaha.

Pugh faces up to 20 years in federal prison for wire fraud conspiracy, up to five years for conspiracy to defraud the United States and up to five years for each of the two counts of tax evasion.
    It's as predictable as gravity. Put a nigger in a position to make a personal gain by any fashion imaginable and IT WILL happen.
    I would argue that it's as strong an impulse as muh-dik.

I especially enjoy the avalanche of charges they usually pile-up in the course of trying to mask or cover-up the thievery. They cant help themselves. My theory is that they're all too fuckin dim witted to pull off anything slick.

Like the one who was caught forging payroll checks and made up a non-existent employee but was caught because the dumb ass deposited the checks in her own personal account. They really are that dumb.