Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion

Nosmo King
    Chimpout Guest

Suggestion

"Questions and Suggestions" section should be renamed to "We's demand answers". Just saying.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    If you are talking about the Questions and Suggestions area just below the visitors forum, it seems to be self explanatory.

Questions and Suggestions
    Like it says, ask your questions about the site here, and someone will either answer you or tell you to mind your own business. Not really. Staff is here to help with any navigational issues, so don't be shy. Ask what's on your mind.

If that is not what you are talking about, then I suggest the answer you demand to almost all questions is:
    Because they are not human. They are NIGGERS

I hope that helps.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was mocking the nigger mammies who's criminiglets get made good by the police. They always "demand answers".
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    He was mocking the nigger mammies who's criminiglets get made good by the police. They always "demand answers".
    That is how I interperted that as well It is a general non nigger related section but I get the suggestion of the overall theme.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    That's how I see it. They never "demand ansahs" when niggers kill other niggers, though.