Chimpout Guest

Two Nigger Guards Charged in Epstein "Suicide"

Prosecutors said Noel and Thomas, these two niggers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (2).jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	9946

were sleeping and surfing the net when they were supposed to be watching Epstein.
    Most all other bullshit fake news is screaming this proves his death was a suicide.

Prosecutors said Noel and Thomas, the only correctional officers on duty in Epstein's unit, appeared to have fallen asleep for two hours during their shift.

Noel spent some of her waking hours surfing the internet for furniture sales and benefit websites, they said, while Thomas looked up websites for motorcycle sales and sports news.
    Surveillance cameras apparently show that absolutely NO ONE actually walked down to that area of the unit for the entire shift. I don't have a problem believing in inept lazy nigger guards but I do have a problem believing Epstein kilt hisseff.

They just scapegoated these two niggers because it was easy to do.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile..../idUSKBN1XT1VY

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Two Nigger Guards Charged in Epstein "Suicide"

Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Prosecutors said Noel and Thomas, these two niggers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (2).jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	9946

were sleeping and surfing the net when they were supposed to be watching Epstein.
    Most all other bullshit fake news is screaming this proves his death was a suicide.

Surveillance cameras apparently show that absolutely NO ONE actually walked down to that area of the unit for the entire shift. I don't have a problem believing in inept lazy nigger guards but I do have a problem believing Epstein kilt hisseff.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile..../idUSKBN1XT1VY
    I say "Killary" hired an assassin to bribe the nigger guards to do "nuffins" and he did the deed. Epstein knew to much dirt on her "MUH DIK'n" husband and other powerful Libtards.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    SCA, you predicted right after this happened that the nigger "guards" would show up the next day with new luxury cars. We may never know, but I'd bet that sow "guard" is sporting a Muh-say-deez.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noel spent some of her waking hours surfing the internet for furniture sales and benefit websites, they said, while Thomas looked up websites for motorcycle sales and sports news.
    Hire niggers and expect them to earn their pay without someone standing over them with a whip? This is what you get.

Anyway, I doubt we'll ever know who killed Epstein. Could have been Hilary, could have been the Queen, or any number of people with money who did not want their criminal, pedo perversions to be made public.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Maybe so, but you know these niggers will start to sing like canaries to save their own asses and I for one, can't wait.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.