Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Vile new commercial with middle-aged oildriller, white daughter, sow, and step-niglets

I've seen it only once, last week, and maybe it's just so disgusting that it got canned soon. Has anyone else seen it? I think it's some sort of travel site advertisement, but I couldn't tell because I was ready to throw up.

A worn-out neckbeard walks in the front door, and there's the sow and pre-teenapers playing humans. Making it worse is when they're all going for a happy fambly drive, with the white daughter sitting in the back with the niglets, staring blankly out the window. When real, that's about the worst child abuse possible. You know niglets can't wait to muh dikk human stepsisters (even stepbrothers if that's all there are).
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I've seen it only once, last week, and maybe it's just so disgusting that it got canned soon. Has anyone else seen it? I think it's some sort of travel site advertisement, but I couldn't tell because I was ready to throw up.

A worn-out neckbeard walks in the front door, and there's the sow and pre-teenapers playing humans. Making it worse is when they're all going for a happy fambly drive, with the white daughter sitting in the back with the niglets, staring blankly out the window. When real, that's about the worst child abuse possible. You know niglets can't wait to muh dikk human stepsisters (even stepbrothers if that's all there are).
    That Infinity commercial two months ago always pissed me off with the oil driller, sheboon and two white kids.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the commercial. It played just now and I noticed it's by those Expedia cucks.

They want to show only a cuck will descend to a sow, fine, that's just reality. But that poor white girl at 0:12 looks ready to cry once those vile niggers crowd next to her.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/ovS9/expedia-everyone

Edit, adding YouTube video.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well this is unique. An oil driller with a boon.
    Usually, it's a shark with a buck.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty much the same formula we have come to know. Dumb white cuck fumbling with the basics of life. Sheboon easily fixes problems with a single button using her vast knowlege of car insurance, travel plans, and in her spare time she fixes everything that he can't.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    well, needless to say, i went ballistic on youtube comments for the ad. only thing they got right was that cuck looks exactly like the type of libturd that would drill oil. Its crazy how much i say nigger on youtube comments, and yet , haven't been banned.