Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Uppity nigger feels all humiliated

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-a4291121.html

You just know that the gobshite chimp ditched the J a few seconds before it decided to mouth off to the police.

The beautiful irony of this is that this two wheeled traffic disruptor is probably going to end up going face first over the bonnet of an untaxed, uninsured stoned nigger in a BMW whose lease payments have not been made in months..... Which also smells of weed.

It will be screaming for the racist police to help at that point

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I am very annoyed at having to go through such a degrading and humiliating experience.
    I'm certain it's not nearly as humiliating as being a nigger in the first place.

Here in Kalifornia, as we have legal, recreational weed...the stank that comes off some of these stoners is incredibly obnoxious. Nigger and human alike. You can walk down an aisle in a store where one has recently been and the stench is remarkable. Not to mention standing at a checkout behind one.

I'm finding myself thinking "it must suck to go through life dull and stupid".

I've smoked a joint or two in my day and never really developed an appetite for it. To this day I cant stand the smell of it. Not as bad as nigger funk but close IMO.

EDIT: For the record, the smell of marijuana IS probable cause to not only detain you but to also toss your vehicle. That's in every state here in the US.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I bet you caught a "contact high" being in such close proximity to those dope smokers
    Man I'm not kidding one bit. Depending upon where your at, especially places where bottom feeders tend to patronize like dollar stores, lower-end liquor stores and smoke shops...the funk is overwhelming.
    Pull in a parking lot and boom! fuckin weed stank is just in the air. It really is out of hand anymore. Especially for someone like me who cant stand the smell of weed it gets incredibly annoying. You cant go anywhere without smelling weed.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I can't stand it either, smells like a 'Skunk' sprayed them. Personally myself never tried pot and never will. I was raised better and smarter than that.
    I never used it either, but with the state of things these days, I'm seriously thinking of trying it.