Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger has an unexpected order sent to it's table

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...herspoons.html

If it makes the niggers leave the pub, then I'm going to do this every time I visit a Weatherspoons.

The butthurt is delicious.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

I saw this "news" a couple of hours ago. I'll bet any amount of money that this is just another anti-nigger hoax.

That lookz-at-muh nigger is lying. It's trying to guilt-trip Libtards and other stupid nigger-coddlers into giving it free gibs.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    99.9999999999999% of them are nigger hoaxes, you know one of his nigger or nigger loving friend was in on this.
    My money is on a millennial niggerlover. That ape is too dumb to think of and perpetrate such a hoax.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Aren't they all.....
    They are all stupid, no doubt about that. But some of them (I mean the "brown" mixed-blooded niggers) have slightly higher IQs than unmixed Africoon niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Well would you look at this Urkel-looking ape.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21198930-7701629-image-a-27_1574167059941.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	9941

And, where can I download the app so I can offend a nigger with a nanner?

Name:	21198932-7701629-image-a-28_1574167087198.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	138.1 KB 
ID:	9942

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoever ordered that monkey a banana is brilliant, assuming the ape isn't just trying to play the nigger lotto.

And shit, is that ape ever avatar worthy.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Well would you look at this Urkel-looking ape.

Name:	21198930-7701629-image-a-27_1574167059941.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	9941

And, where can I download the app so I can offend a nigger with a nanner?

Name:	21198932-7701629-image-a-28_1574167087198.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	138.1 KB 
ID:	9942
    Looks like Urkel mixed with that 'Humpty Hump' nigger rapper from the late '80s. Looks like it would dig a banana whilst hanging at your local zoo's monkey house.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Great PS Whitey. ^^^

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All niggers are avatar worthy ugly.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The comment section is full of virtue signaling libtards like this coal burner:
    Demx, London, United Kingdom, 1 day ago

As a white woman, I can't imagine how offensive it could be when your a minority having to deal with things like this. I find its easy to say " ohh it's nothing & theres worse things going on in the world" because we're white we have never had to deal with something like this. & I doubt we would remain calm if we did, but to be discriminated on when all your trying todo is have a meal,is disgusting. I pray for my son who is mixed to never have to go through anything like this. There's not a lot you can do but hopefully the chain can find the perpetrator and give him/her some form of punishment.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 11-20-2019 at 11:32 PM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The comment section is full of virtue signaling libtards like this coal burner:
    Oh hell...now I have to set up a burner email account. Anything it takes so I can log in to the DM and send a love note to the mudshark and let her know what I think if her butt nugget. (Hey, she brought it up )

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The article says that items can be ordered anonymously... so this freak of "nature" could have literally ordered the banana for itself.

I remember one time I was waiting for the city bus to go to work, and a small groidle of teen niglets walked up to the bus stop. All of a sudden they started calling each other monkeys, and started asking each other if they wanted a banana.

I mean, yes, I was wondering if they wanted bananas and were feeling the urge to swing from the trees, but it seemed like it would be unwise for a human to ask those kinds of questions. That being said, it was super weird to hear niggers saying things to each other that were even more "racist" than the kinds of things I would read on chimpout.

I think on some level, niggers know that they are inferior. And I bet they seriously think that they are almost directly descended from monkeys.

I'm sure monkeys would be offended at the thought that their descendants might be niggers.

If I had to choose between being reincarnated as a monkey or a nigger, I would rather be a monkey. A monkey is a dignified, respected animal, and much more human than a nigger.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by creepyassnigger View Post
    the article says that items can be ordered anonymously... So this freak of "nature" could have literally ordered the banana for itself.

I remember one time i was waiting for the city bus to go to work, and a small groidle of teen niglets walked up to the bus stop. All of a sudden they started calling each other monkeys, and started asking each other if they wanted a banana.

I mean, yes, i was wondering if they wanted bananas and were feeling the urge to swing from the trees, but it seemed like it would be unwise for a human to ask those kinds of questions. That being said, it was super weird to hear niggers saying things to each other that were even more "racist" than the kinds of things i would read on chimpout.

I think on some level, niggers know that they are inferior. And i bet they seriously think that they are almost directly descended from monkeys.

I'm sure monkeys would be offended at the thought that their descendants might be niggers.

If i had to choose between being reincarnated as a monkey or a nigger, i would rather be a monkey. A monkey is a dignified, respected animal, and much more human than a nigger.
    100% correct!!