Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Smile Moronic couple smoke marijuana with groid at their home, then complain that they got niggered

Rape-ape Raheem A. Smith, the victim, and the victim’s boyfriend were smoking marijuana together at a Westminster residence when the woman became dizzy and fell down. Smith and the victim’s boyfriend took her upstairs and put her to bed fully clothed, according to the statement. Smith and the victim’s boyfriend went downstairs, smoked, and the boyfriend fell asleep, the statement reads.

The boyfriend later went upstairs, found a condom wrapper on the floor, and encountered the victim completely naked on the bed. He tried to wake her but she was unresponsive and had redness and bruising on her body. The boyfriend sprayed her face with water from the shower head, and when she started speaking she complained of soreness “all over” and being niggered. She said rape-ape Smith raped her.

Smith was interviewed at Westminster Police Department. It accused the victim’s boyfriend of bringing the woman downstairs naked, inviting Smith to have sex with her for money.
    https://www.baltimoresun.com/marylan...6ue-story.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flinty5.gif 
Views:	64 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	9933

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    ...complain that they got niggered
    Alrighty then, a new action verb, Niggered

Raped, Beaten, Robbed = niggered.

"Just then Jennifer saw that the contents of her purse had been gone through and she'd been niggered." I like it.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

"Just then Jennifer saw that the contents of her purse had been gone through and she'd been niggered." I like it.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes! New word!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yes! New word!
    Yes ma'am, not only raped, beaten and robbed but also tore-up, torn-down, wasted, wrecked, dilapidated, split, ruptured, demolished, destroyed, burnt, nasty, dreadful, abhorrent, disgusting, hideous, obnoxious, repulsive and unholy.

NIGGERED is a synonym for a ton of words.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes ma'am, not only raped, beaten and robbed but also tore-up, torn-down, wasted, wrecked, dilapidated, split, ruptured, demolished, destroyed, burnt, nasty, dreadful, abhorrent, disgusting, hideous, obnoxious, repulsive and unholy.

Think of all the keystrokes we'll save! Good job.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the words I heard of in the movie Lincoln was NIGGERATE. Good folks then just didn't want iggers to vote and participate in the American way.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

For years I've used that to describe a nigger's way-ay-ay-oh-yeah warblings that ruin a human song, especially the Star Spangled Banner.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    For years I've used that to describe a nigger's way-ay-ay-oh-yeah warblings that ruin a human song, especially the Star Spangled Banner.
    Also one of my pet peeves. They can nigger all their own noise all they want but the butchering of the National Anthem makes cringe. I really hate that.