Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Michael Bloomberg tearfully apologizes to church full of Jeebus niggers for 'stop and frisk'

"I Was Wrong. And I Am Sorry": Bloomberg Apologizes To Black Megachurch For 'Stop And Frisk'

The wahhhhh! fest begins at the 5:30 mark.
    As Michael Bloomberg weighs a bid for the White House next year, the former New York mayor told the congregation at a 'black megachurch' on Sunday that he's sorry for his support of the city's controversial "stop-and-frisk" program which targeted a disproportionate number of blacks and Latinos.

"I was wrong. And I am sorry," Bloomberg said at the Christian Cultural Center in Brooklyn, pandering to the black vote.

"Over time [i.e. the last few years, or weeks], I’ve come to understand something that I long struggled to admit to myself: I got something important wrong. I got something important really wrong. I didn’t understand back then the full impact that stops were having on the black and Latino communities. I was totally focused on saving lives, but as we know, good intentions aren’t good enough," he added.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...stop-and-frisk
    Last edited by Whitey Ford; 11-19-2019 at 04:21 AM. Reason: added article to the video
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't even stop and frisk. Just send any nigger to jail as a runaway slave. That would prevent most future crimes.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    The best way was what Margaret Sanger started and believed in. Abort every turdler and sterilize every nigger, especially the felon factory sheboons. She advocated for the extermination of niggers.
    All we need to do is to round up all the pavement apes and bestialist former-humans (mudsharks & shit-drillers) in America and Europe and send them to Africa.

Once there, Nature's anti-nigger organisms (ebola, Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever virus, Marburg virus, HIV, etc) and niggers' innate stupidity will lead to the natural extinction of those animals.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    All we need to do is to round up all the pavement apes and bestialist former-humans (mudsharks & shit-drillers) in America and Europe and send them to Africa.

Once there, Nature's anti-nigger organisms (ebola, Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever virus, Marburg virus, HIV, etc) and niggers' innate stupidity will lead to the natural extinction of those animals.

BEST solution yet!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should hang a wall sized version of that map in every grade school classroom. It's spot on!
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    The best way was what Margaret Sanger started and believed in. Abort every turdler and sterilize every nigger, especially the felon factory sheboons.
    Thanks maing, I'm sure I'll enjoy reading it. She's got the right idea, wouldn't it be nice not to have any kind of nigger around?
    Coalburning is bestiality.