Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Brexit Party candidate (correctly) calls Islam a 'child rapist death cult', trolls police by reporting Koran citing "hate crime" legislation

Brexit Party candidate David Ballantine - who is running in Edinburgh South West - made the comments on his Youtube channel.

In one clip, he contacts police to make a formal complaint about the Koran citing "hate crime" legislation.

An officer replies over the phone that the "holy" book was not covered by the 1995 Act - having been written in 609 AD. *

Commenting on Labour’s London Mayor Sadiq Khan, he said: “Sadiq ‘my dad was a bus driver’ Khan doesn’t speak for the majority of people in the UK.

“Those that follow a child rapist death cult, which is Islam, don’t really have a point of reference for the rest of us."

Ballantine's remarks were "condemned" by the butthurt Sandnigger Council Scotland.
    https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news...elled-17274517

* So following this kind of twisted "reasoning", is it OK if I gather people, on a daily basis, and preach the "Mein Kampf"?
    After all, it was published in 1925, well before the 1995 "hate crime" Act.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The quran (piss be upon it) says:
    “The Hour will not begin until you fight the Jews, until a Jew will hide behind a rock or a tree, and the rock or tree will say: ‘O Muslim, O slave of Allah, here is a Jew behind me; come and kill him – except the gharqad. "

Sahih Muslim Book 41 Hadith 6985
    Hey man, that sounds like pretty hateful Anti-Semitic speech to me.

But, as backwards as sandmonkeys are, they did have the common sense to hate niggers.
    Mohammed (piss be upon him) also called niggers "raisin heads" and said that their hearts were more "gross than a donkey's."

And niggers can never get into 'Paradise.'
    Bukhari:V4B52N137 "The Prophet said, 'Let the negro slave of Dinar perish. And if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him.... If he [the black slave] asks for anything it shall not be granted, and if he needs intercession [to get into paradise], his intercession will be denied.'"
    Qur'an [39.60] And on the day of resurrection you shall see those who lied against Allah; their faces shall be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess which party I'm voting for this December 12th.