Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Baltimore's murder rate skyrockets, Coon mayor says: " Ah iz nut reesbonsible 'n sheeit. Ah dindu nuffins"

The nigger-ridden wakanda land of Baltimore is approaching 300 murders for the year, and it's not even December yet. This has led to criticism of "city" officials, who many claim are not doing enough to stop the crime wave.

But Baltimore Mayor coon Jack Young rejects the idea that any of the blame should fall on its shoulders. The mayor claims that since it and the "city" council are not personally committing the murders, they bear no responsibility for murders that are committed on their watch.

"I'm not committing the murders. And that's what niggas and people need to understand. I'm not committing the murders. The police commissioner is not committing it. The council is not committing it. So how can you fault leadership? You know this has been five years of 300-plus murders, and I don't see it as a lack of leadership," Young said.
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/baltim...ng-murder-rate

Existence of a strong leadership or lack therof won't make any difference. Niggers will be niggers. You can't turn nignogs into peace-loving and civilized creatures. You can't change a wild ape's DNA and turn it into a human. The best solution is to deport niggers back to Africa and let them live in accordance with their animal instincts.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Come on you lazy Nigimore niggers, step up your game...... Chicongo has you beat so far this year.

https://heyjackass.com/
    I'll bet apelanta is close!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As long as apes kill apes, the more the merrier. Its when they get out of their habitat that problems ensue. Rape, murder, assaults, all on humans are the things that disturb me. I wish they all just disappear, but that's just fantasy. We just have to do our best in keeping them away in our neighborhoods.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Come on you lazy Nigimore niggers, step up your game...... Chicongo has you beat so far this year.

https://heyjackass.com/
    Chicago is #1 in actual murders (thankfully most are niggers.)

However, the population of Baltimore is much less than Chicago. When you adjust for the difference (i.e. murders per-capita), I believe the shithole known as Baltimore emerges as #1.

They all need to step up their game.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Chicago is #1 in actual murders (thankfully most are niggers.)

However, the population of Baltimore is much less than Chicago. When you adjust for the difference (i.e. murders per-capita), I believe the shithole known as Baltimore emerges as #1.

They all need to step up their game.
    I wonder where "ookland" is in the numbers?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    What the fuck? Does every coon in Baltimore get to be "Mayor for the Day"? Every time I see a story out of that shithole it has a new HNIC.

Pickens

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by She Boon Pickens View Post
    What the fuck? Does every coon in Baltimore get to be "Mayor for the Day"? Every time I see a story out of that shithole it has a new HNIC.

Pickens
    If you remember the monkeyshines after Freddy Gray got his neck broke, the politics, evil YT hating government, and all the subsequent bullshit....you'll see a perfect model of what happens when niggers govern themselves.
    In the midst of all the chaos, everywhere there was a nigger official in office, there was industrial-grade corruption. From the States attorney all the way down to the dog catcher.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by She Boon Pickens View Post

Pickens
    Well, the former-former Mayor Shiel Dixon, was ousted from office for stealing giftcards meant for charity, awarding no bid contracts, and taking bribes in the form of fur coats and X-Boxes. <---- NO KIDDING.
    She(boon) was able to "resign" and collect an $85,000/year pension for life.

The replacement Mayor was the gorilla Stephany Rawlings Blake, who gave looters and rioters "room to do that" during the Freddy Gray shit. She(boon) was ignorant and wastefull, but not criminal enough for the populous who voted her out, also getting an $85,000/year pension.

The knuckle draggers pulled every lever in the voting booths looking for a food pellet. The resulting typical chaos, resulted in Catheryn Pugh getting elected.
    She(boon) just pled guilty to 4 of 11 federal charges for fraud, campaign finance, etc,etc.
    This resulted in the H.N.I.C. of the city councel, Jack Young to get the spot.

The short version is, it's niggers electing niggers, examplifying why the Dred Scott decision, to allow niggers to be called human and eventually vote, was so DREADFUL.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23