Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Animated feces holiday commercial

It's bad enough I have to endure seeing the freaky offensive gorilla-like animal faces of niggers coming into my living room on the TV, but now there's a commercial that, when I first saw it, looked like animated fecal piles advertising cranberry Sprite soda set to a Christmas holiday song. Disgusting. Now I realize the fecal blobs are depictions of niggers. One of the animated fecal nigger blobs has "LBJ" embroidered on it's vest. I don't know what the connection is to our 36th president, Lyndon Baines Johnson, but it seems disrespectful to his memory having an animated nigger looking like a turd displaying it.

Obviously Sprite is marketing this swill to niggers. I won't be partaking of it. Maybe they're trying to siphon a few dollars from the purple drank industry.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's bad enough I have to endure seeing the freaky offensive gorilla-like animal faces of niggers coming into my living room on the TV, but now there's a commercial that, when I first saw it, looked like animated fecal piles advertising cranberry Sprite soda set to a Christmas holiday song. Disgusting. Now I realize the fecal blobs are depictions of niggers. One of the animated fecal nigger blobs has "LBJ" embroidered on it's vest. I don't know what the connection is to our 36th president, Lyndon Baines Johnson, but it seems disrespectful to his memory having an animated nigger looking like a turd displaying it.

Obviously Sprite is marketing this swill to niggers. I won't be partaking of it. Maybe they're trying to siphon a few dollars from the purple drank industry.

That nigger looks like @$$h0le LeBron james.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well niggers look like giant turds anyway and smell just as bad.
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're being kind. They're not called feces. That's too dignified to describe them. They're not Latin. They're niggers.

I'm so sick of seeing ugly blacks on commercials, especially with white women. Or any woman. The thought of a dark criminal entity being close to a human, as if saying they're equal, is revolting.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Don Tazmebruh
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Whenever I see advertisements featuring a bunch of niggers, I never buy it. I figure their product is for niggers and not manufactured with standards meant for humans. That Kia Motors commercial a few years ago featuring "hamsters" that were actually hood rats comes to mind as an especially egregious one. Although I appreciated the truth in advertising by depicting niggers as actual hooded rats.

I mean, really, nigger hide creams, Brillo pad grease and various nigger chows and swills? Nope, I wouldn't use that stuff any more that I would use a horse brush or eat dog food.

I agree this commercial is indeed disgusting. They do look like distorted piles of dung until you realize they are niggers. I'm sure this product is being made with the dregs of production runs with some kind of chemicals added to cover the flavor and marketed to niggers. I will not be trying the new Sprite Dingleberry either.

Also, if that dung heap with the LBJ vest is supposed to Lebron James, it's another example of how stupid niggers are. Only one initial is used per name. Being that it's name is actually LeBron Raymone James, it's initials would be "LRJ"; not LBJ.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by don tazmebruh View Post
    whenever i see advertisements featuring a bunch of niggers, i never buy it. I figure their product is for niggers and not manufactured with standards meant for humans. That kia motors commercial a few years ago featuring "hamsters" that were actually hood rats comes to mind as an especially egregious one. Although i appreciated the truth in advertising by depicting niggers as actual hooded rats.

I mean, really, nigger hide creams, brillo pad grease and various nigger chows and swills? Nope, i wouldn't use that stuff any more that i would use a horse brush or eat dog food.

I agree this commercial is indeed disgusting. They do look like distorted piles of dung until you realize they are niggers. I'm sure this product is being made with the dregs of production runs with some kind of chemicals added to cover the flavor and marketed to niggers. I will not be trying the new sprite dingleberry either.

Also, if that dung heap with the lbj vest is supposed to lebron james, it's another example of how stupid niggers are. Only one initial is used per name. Being that it's name is actually lebron raymone james, it's initials would be "lrj"; not lbj.
    tru dat!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

LBJ?

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i don't know what the connection is to our 36th president, lyndon baines johnson, but it seems disrespectful to his memory having an animated nigger looking like a turd displaying it.
    "I'll have these niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 Years!"
    LBJ

Reportedly when asked by senior staff why he was escalating the Vietnam conflict, he dropped trousers, produced his junk and stated "Because of these!"

Personally, I've never had too much respect for the man that drug us full throttle into Vietnam kicking and screaming after JFK actually tried to get us out. JFK arguably paid for that, (among other things) with the ultimate price.

I just assumed the initials on the turd stood for "Laughing Bootlip Jiggaboo."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    "I'll have these niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 Years!"
    LBJ

Reportedly when asked by senior staff why he was escalating the Vietnam conflict, he dropped trousers, produced his junk and stated "Because of these!"

Personally, I've never had too much respect for the man that drug us full throttle into Vietnam kicking and screaming after JFK actually tried to get us out. JFK arguably paid for that, (among other things) with the ultimate price.

I just assumed the initials on the turd stood for "Laughing Bootlip Jiggaboo."
    Good one!!