Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Entertainment News from the cRAP Music world

Big cRAP Star Booed off stage.
    I don't know why anyone would want to go to a music festival featuring cRAP artists to begin with, but it appears a popular cRAP star named for a male duck (Drake) was booed off the stage. Perhaps the crowd wanted a more vile form of cRAP music more in-line with the culture. I don't know and I don't care. All I know is that I would boo this "looks-at-me" nigger too. Although, I think spooks should be accustomed to a lot of boos.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...er/2560244001/

cRAP Artist Lil Reese involved in some kind of TNB gets shot in the neck.
    Yup, the violent cRAP culture has produced another talent-less blubbering pavement ape that now has "street cred" for managing to survive a gunshot wound to the neck. Unfortunate it didn't get it's batwings awarded..
    https://www.complex.com/music/2019/1...ospitalization

Crapper Lil Pump bitten by a snake
    Even though snakes generally get a bad rap, they know bad cRAP when they hear it. Apparently a snake felt threatened during a video shoot due to being surrounded by niggers but didn't fight back until being offended by hearing cRAP music. It bit the stupidly named cRapper Lil Pump on the hand. Too bad it didn't have the power to issue batwings. Poor snake, I hope it's OK.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a9196221.html

Don Tazmebruh
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Crapper Lil Pump bitten by a snake
    Even though snakes generally get a bad rap, they know bad cRAP when they hear it. Apparently a snake felt threatened during a video shoot due to being surrounded by niggers but didn't fight back until being offended by hearing cRAP music. It bit the stupidly named cRapper Lil Pump on the hand. Too bad it didn't have the power to issue batwings. Poor snake, I hope it's OK.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a9196221.html
    I'm sure the niggers surrounding the snake saw dirty Lil Pump molesting it in preparation to muh-dik it. They were waiting for their chance to eat it. Of course the snake felt threatened and fought back. Snakes know niggers will muh-dik and eat almost anything. The snake probably has PTSD after the harrowing encounter

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    cRAP Artist Lil Reese involved in some kind of TNB gets shot in the neck.
    Yup, the violent cRAP culture has produced another talent-less blubbering pavement ape that now has "street cred" for managing to survive a gunshot wound to the neck. Unfortunate it didn't get it's batwings awarded..
    Pretty much. Niggers love their street cred... Going to jail, getting shot, being behind on payments, having 7 kids with 7 sows and not paying child support are all badges of honor.

NiggerKnocker
    Chimpout Guest

More on the crapper Lil Pump snake bite incident. This just in:

A witness to the music video snake bite incident is quoted as saying, "Dat snake beez RAYCISS n sheet! Dat snake onee dun bit a colored boy. He didn bite no white crackuh boy. Iz rayciss I beez tellin ya!" Racial tensions are building at the video studio with talk of protests, rioting in the streets and looting.

The snake was transported to a local hospital where it was given nigger venom anti-toxin treatments and a host of antibiotics. The snake has also been offered free counseling to treat PTSD resulting from the traumatic experience. Also, several lawyers have come forward to defend the snake against any future lawsuits coming from niggers trying to win the nigger lottery and to aggressively pursue any libelous, slanderous or defamatory comments against the snake.

We contacted the snake's employer, Mr. Charmer, for comment. We quote him here as saying, "I've known the snake almost all it's life. He's a hard worker. In his off time, he's always really laid back. Doesn't even move much. Mind's his own business too. Usually you can't even see him hanging around under his log in the tall grass just being motionless. He doesn't bother anyone. Those niggers must have been really messing with him to make him do what did. I'm sure he was in fear for his life." Mr. Charmer also commended the snake for his courage and bravery to fight back by taking the extraordinary heroic action and risk of biting a nigger. He also said he will gladly give the snake as much time off as he needs to recover from this event.

We'll update the story as it develops.