Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Exclamation Groid beats up 3 male cucks, drags a woman into a downtown parking garage and rapes her

Police say around midnight, 18-year-old Tytus Bailey approached a group of strangers: a woman and three men on E. Third Street. The rape-ape then beat up the "men", took the woman to a parking lot and raped her.
    https://local12.com/news/local/18-ye...and-raping-her

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tenor.gif 
Views:	75 
Size:	2.27 MB 
ID:	9889

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The rape-ape then beat up the "men"
    We know the brain-dead, boot-lipped nog was no doubt high on some kind of drugs and the muh dik rage, but still.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope these 'men' are shamed 24/7, harassed and laughed at every time they leave their houses. You have to be either especially old or an especially soft pussy to LOSE a 3-on-1 engagement, when you're part of the '3'....jfc.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's not blame the victims here honestly there are some really big violent niggers and he could have had a gun and those men could have been teenagers who never exercised or new any martial art which is important to tell young man to do that let's not totally bash humans here for what happened to them I'm sick of this blame-the-victim mentality I understand it's not good to be weak but what if you or your son had this happen to him