Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Sheboons don't like Pittsburgh

Sheboon says Pittsburgh is racist and wants to move to another city, maybe Baltimore. Fuck that, I live in the Baltimore suburbs, and we have a nigger infestation as it is. The libtard county councilwoman recently approved a measure to force landlords to accept Section 8 housing. Luckily the nigs don't quite make it to my neighborhood, but they are literally about 3 miles away. Hopefully gentrification and good old fashioned racism keeps them at bay.

https://www.citylab.com/equity/2019/...police/598291/

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Can you post a link to the story?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did some work over at JHU and on the military base. Stray too far from that area and you might as well be in the jungle. Baltimore is another once proud city reduced to what it is today by niggers and democrats.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, I've been to Baltimore.
    It was always disgusting.
    Sad fact is, the early settlers took in all these coon slaves. Now that they have been freed, look what happened.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheboon says Pittsburgh is racist and wants to move to another city, maybe Baltimore. Fuck that, I live in the Baltimore suburbs, and we have a nigger infestation as it is. The libtard county councilwoman recently approved a measure to force landlords to accept Section 8 housing. Luckily the nigs don't quite make it to my neighborhood, but they are literally about 3 miles away. Hopefully gentrification and good old fashioned racism keeps them at bay.
    Sounds like Pittsburgh people are smarter than most give them credit far as niggers are concerned. I'm sure sheboon moving won't be any fucking loss.

Last thing Baltimore also needs is more niggers. JFC
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I did some work over at JHU and on the military base. Stray too far from that area and you might as well be in the jungle. Baltimore is another once proud city reduced to what it is today by niggers and democrats.
    Yep!! And the rest of Maryland isn't too far behind. I know, I lived there in the 70's and 80's.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheboon says Pittsburgh is racist and wants to move to another city, maybe Baltimore.
    So the sheboon doesn't like Pittsburgh, well that's OK because Pittsburgh doesn't like that sheboon either. Probably best to move to another city or country. Perhaps Namibia, or the Congo. She'll fit right in there, the black bitch.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a resident here for over 23 years I would gladly suggest more of her kind pack up bags and move the fuck out of the continent back to Africa on a leaky boat preferably so they could all drown

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worst year of my life was spent in Baltinog. I've written about it a time or two here...

I was 14 and a freshman in a high school overrun with the most vile, ugly, dumb, hate-filled, evil, Satanic, mongoloid, utterly useless niggers I have ever seen! And I was smack dab in the middle of the Rodney King nigger riots a few years later!

My home room teacher was a 50-something White woman who was clearly just counting the days until retirement. She had developed such a flat affect that it was like she had no emotions at all. The niggers (sows included!) said truly disgusting things right to her face. She would just crack this little smile and then reply the same way every time that the comment was "not appropriate" and then proceed to call them by the wrong last name

These were niggers from the projects. Filthy smelly STD-riddled juvenile niggers all destined to rape, kill, and fail for the pathetic remainder of their meaningless lives.

God, I hated that place!

I'd rather die in Pittsburgh than live in Baltimore...