Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Human "Ju-Ju" Science links groid to multiple rapes and a murder in Washington DC, 20 years after the crimes

A rape-ape has been arrested in connection with a series of sexual assaults and a murder in Washington DC in the 1990s.

Buck Giles Warrick, 60, has now been arrested as the suspected murderer of 29-year-old Christine Mirzayan, who in 1998 was sexually assaulted and bludgeoned to death with a heavy rock.

Investigators also linked Warrick’s DNA to a 1996 sexual assault of a 58-year-old woman in the nearby Palisades neighbourhood of the capital city.

The same DNA evidence has been linked to several attacks in the same time period in Montgomery County, Maryland.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/103563...years-ago-dna/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    The county that I grew up in. Virginia is for lovers, Maryland is for NIGGERS!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    The county that I grew up in. Virginia is for lovers, Maryland is for NIGGERS!!
    DC is a total niggerfuxxated shytehole
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    DC is a total niggerfuxxated shytehole
    TRU DAT!! However to be specific, I moved to Maryland in my early teens in the early 70's. Back then the city of DC was 94% nigger and the suburbs in Md. and Va. were like 92% white. In the 80's there was gentrification, and a lot of the niggers from "noafeast" D.C. mover to Prince George's county, Md. which was previously inhabited by working class blue collar YTs. In the 90's tons on niggers from "Noafwest" D.C. moved to Northern Montgomery county, which is P.G. county's neighbor. Of course the crime rate exploded!! This is due to "apefirmative blacktion." All of these "gubmint" employee nogs moved to the "burbs." Mercifully I left Maryland before all of this happened asit has become a veritable SHITHOLE!! High taxes, niggers, illegals and libtards!! It's like the California of the East Coast!!