Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rep. Rashida Tlaib- House Ethics Committee opens investigations for campaign finance fraud

Gibs muh!
    House Ethics Office Recommends Subpoena for Rashida Tlaib for Refusing to Cooperate in Campaign Finance Probe

Essentially, accused of converting donated campaign funds into funds for personal use. And now, accepting campaign coon-tributions after the election had already ended. Gibs muh dats.
    Big news broke about Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) as my colleague Bonchie reported yesterday, when the House Ethics Committee announced they would be expanding their investigation into Rashida Tlaib for possible campaign violations for allegedly converting campaign money to herself for personal use. But now there’s even more.

The Committee expanded their probe based upon the referral Office of Congressional Ethics who referred the matter to the House Ethics Committee said in its referral that “there is substantial reason to believe that Rep. Tlaib converted campaign funds from Rashida Tlaib for Congress to personal use or Rep. Tlaib’s campaign committee expended funds that were not attributable to bona fide campaign or political purposes.”
    https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...finance-probe/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just now- breaking.
    BREAKING: Rep. Rashida Tlaib Officially Under Investigation for Campaign Finance Violations

The Office of Congressional Ethics has referred Tlaib to the House Ethics Committee for campaign finance violations. An investigation has now been opened and part of the evidence includes messages sent by the Congresswoman asking for money from her campaign for personal use.
    Here’s part of the complaint from the OCE.

Rep. Tlaib’s campaign committee, Rashida Tlaib for Congress, reported campaign disbursements that may not be legitimate and verifiable campaign expenditures attributable to bona fide campaign or political purposes. If Rep. Tlaib converted campaign funds from Rashida Tlaib for Congress to personal use, or if Rep. Tlaib’s campaign committee expended funds that were not attributable to bona fide campaign or political purposes, then Rep. Tlaib may have violated House rules, standards of conduct, and federal law.

From what it looks like, she appears to be caught red-handed.

“Texts and emails released by the Ethics Committee show Tlaib frantically contacting members of her staff for financial help,” Fox News’ Gregg Re reported. “The OCE also attached scans of checks made out to Tlaib from her campaign, totaling thousands of dollars.”

“I am struggling financially right now. … I am sinking,” Tlaib wrote on April 4, 2018, later adding, “So I was thinking the campaign could loan me money, but Ryan said that the committee could actually pay me. I was thinking a one time payment of 5k.”
    https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...nce-violations
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

That's a keeper!
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.