Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Exclamation "Tourist" groid raped & sodomized 13-year-old girl in Colorado

Adedoja Olaniyi Bah was sentenced to three life sentences plus 76 years in prison after being convicted of raping, molesting and sodomizing a 13-year-old girl in Douglas County, Colorado.

Bah, an ape from Nigeria that was visiting the United States at the time of the incident, chased the victim into some woods near the Reserve at Sweetwater Apartments where she lived before punching her, throwing her to the ground and holding her down, the release said. He then raped and sodomized her. During the attack, Bah threatened to kill her if she resisted.
    https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending-...mestream_click

Libtard Divershity

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oxxjqBG.png 
Views:	104 
Size:	805.7 KB 
ID:	9859

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who the fuck let it come to the United States in the first place oh, we need more of these creatures what if it was your daughter let me ask you that what if it was your daughter that was raped and I guarantee it was a human because little nigger bitches don't go hiking in the woods ever. Imagine just living your life as a 13 year old girl. Wanting to explore nature and see the beautiful sounds and sights of the rural forest of Colorado and then some ugly nasty retarted vile low IQ despicable hideous degenerate foul-smelling violent impulsive piece of fucking shit evil solace disease-ridden shit skinned nigger decides to rape you out of nowhere. Honestly this is one of the few places in America that I thought would be the last place to have this sort of incident happen but apparently I was wrong having niggers anywhere is a threat to humanity. If there is simply one nigger walking the planet, no human is safe anywhere.