Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone know about this feral groid home invasion?

I can't find any info about this horrible video or if the woman lived, except that it was recorded on a nannycam, so I assume the woman being beaten by a nigger is the babysitter. *Warning: Very disturbing footage."

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1467227207091.webm

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A left handed nigger is one place to start. That is about as rare as hen's teeth.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    This attack happened in a New Jersey home back in 2013. The vile nigger was sentenced to life (well 60 years) last year.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-convi...gets-life-term

The worst part of this, like the beating wasn't horrific enough, was that this was a career catch-and-release nigger. If you ask me, every liberal dickhead judge who ever let this ape walk is as guilty as this nigger is and deserves to be in a prison cell with it.

Prosecutors had sought a life sentence for the Newark resident based on a criminal past Wigler termed "rather staggering." It included 38 arrests and 17 felony convictions before the 2013 attack in Millburn, a suburban town several miles from Newark.

One of the previous convictions was for a 1990s home invasion similar to the attack in Millburn, according to Assistant Essex County Prosecutor Jamel Semper.

"Half-measures of leniency haven't worked to deter this defendant," Semper told the judge. "He has almost as many arrests as he's had birthdays."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    This attack happened in a New Jersey home back in 2013. The vile nigger was sentenced to life (well 60 years) last year.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-convi...gets-life-term

The worst part of this, like the beating wasn't horrific enough, was that this was a career catch-and-release nigger. If you ask me, every liberal dickhead judge who ever let this ape walk is as guilty as this nigger is and deserves to be in a prison cell with it.

Thanks. I really wanted to know if this woman survived this heinous attack. Her life is permanently ruined because no court would put this career criminigger behind bars for life a long time ago. It really needed some lead therapy.

Custis' attorney argued during the trial that the police investigation was biased because a white officer responding to the crime scene was heard on video using a racial slur. Custis is black.
    Yeah, because calling a nigger a "nigger" is so horrible and hurtful to the groid it should excuse this brutal assault on a defenseless victim, right? How do these bottom-feeding shysters live with themselves?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This really tells us that we really need to keep guns in the house at all times. Even you're just sitting around the house doing nothing you're in danger for being attacked by these evil fucking niggers. This is why I hate them so much more than anything in the world probably.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad the nigger went to jail. He probably bragged when he got there. We know his AA lawyer is claiming he turned his life around...