Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Quadruple amputee nigger chimps out

A cop wrestles a teenaper with no arms or legs to the ground. Hey, he still could have bitten the officer!

https://www.kold.com/2019/11/14/watc...und-by-deputy/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Men with badges should not be acting this way,” he said. “Men and women who do act this way should not have badges and guns.”
    This is the kind of thing someone who has never seen a nigger in the flesh would say.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It might just be a stump with a head, but still it can chimp.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A cop wrestles a teenaper with no arms or legs to the ground. Hey, he still could have bitten the officer!

https://www.kold.com/2019/11/14/watc...und-by-deputy/
    That looks just like that teenigger we caught swimming in our pool. I think his name was Bob.

We caught his brother on our front porch in front of the door trying to break in. His name was Matt.

Thanks folks... I'll be here all week.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Proof that they're zombies.
    If the head survives, they can still infect society.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quadruple amputee....
    How many times did that nigger try to steal a chainsaw?
    Lol.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    Quadruple amputee....
    How many times did that nigger try to steal a chainsaw?
    Lol.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Grumpy 'Lil Stumpy exhibits a no-no with the PO-PO

I didn't see where the officer abused 'Lil Stumpy. "Lil Stumpy was all grumpy and was not following the officer's directions. The officer could have decided to make 'Lil Stumpy all lumpy and bumpy with a baton, but he didn't. The officer didn't hurt "lil Stumpy at all; only restrained it until it realized that it too is subject to authority. I'm sure the officer had to change his uniform after handling "Lil Stumpy as it was contaminated with nigger and floor filth making it smelly, unsightly and a probable bio-hazard due to the various diseases and parasites niggers are infested with.

"Lil Stumpy made me smile a bit as it flailed it's stumps and rolled around on the ground looking comical. It sort of looked like a large black amoeba searching for food. Perhaps it thought it might find some KFC chiggun' crumbs or a discarded watermelon rind.

There are only 3 ways I can think of how "lil Stumpy lost it's limbs. 1) Disease such as Ebola or a combination of sickle cell anemia and diabetes. 2) In an altercation with a large carnivorous predator such as a lion, tiger, bear or police dog. 3) it's troop got hungry and began cannibalizing it.

Savages...

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cop should have used the taser on the tadpole. That would have made for a awesome video!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    The cop should have used the taser on the tadpole. That would have made for a awesome video!
    It should have put some KFC on the floor and watched the nigger try to roll to it. How do you arrest a nigger with no limbs? Do you call that hazmat team or try and roll it out to the paddy wagon yourself?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Anybody remember the old obligatory 5th grade fluorescent pickle experiment where you passed a voltage thru one and watched it light up?

I think it would have gone something like that.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only with niggers could there be a Quadra paraplegics getting in trouble with the law. How many humans with no arms and legs get in fights with the police it makes no sense at all, only niggers, who are feral animals could be getting in some kind of altercation where you have police attacking them, this is absurd, the fact that he still has all his teeth and a muh-dik means he's still a dangerous threat to the officer in the first place, sad that I wasn't made good.