Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Scottish/SandNigger hybrid admits that being a mixed race sproglet SUCKS

Mixed Up: ‘Being mixed-race is the loneliest group – no one can ever truly reflect our experiences’

Hannah says she doesn’t have strong connections to her dad’s side of the family, or her dad’s culture. She was born and raised in South East London and throughout her schooling she had almost all white peer groups. ‘I feel like everything apart from the colour of my skin is “white”. Whatever that means,’ says Hannah.
    Hannah suspects that part of her ‘disconnect’ with her racial identity comes from the distance she feels between the two sides of her family.
    https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/13/mixed...nces-11051185/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‘I feel like everything apart from the colour of my skin is “white”. Whatever that means,’ says Hannah.
    That reminds me of Sharon Stone, who wanted to get in on the LGBT bandwagon, saying that she feels just like a lesbian "except I have sex with men."

No matter what music you listen to or who your friends are or how many human-hair wigs you get, you're still a nigger.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's get this straight: these are mixed species abominations, and therefore not human. So, how they feel is irrelevant. And a one drop nigger is just a plain nigger. So Hannah Karim Abdul jabbar, just hang out with the niggers. You'll fit in with them better than humans.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A single chromosone of nigger makes you 100% nigger.