Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Congress-sow wants to ban life sentences, allow tranny inmates to choose their prisons

Sheboon ape "Rep." Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., introduced a resolution Thursday that advocates for sweeping changes to the American criminal justice system, including a provision that would allow tranny criminals to be placed in a facility that conforms with their "gender identity."

The resolution, which the she-ape dubbed "The People's Justice Guarantee," proposes a broad suite of reforms ranging from a ban on life sentences without parole to an assault weapons ban to decriminalizing prostitution.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pre...inmates-prison

Coongress of the Coonited Jungles of Apemerica

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-3099.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	9849

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger justice, not people's justice. How could it get worse? Never ask that. The next step would be to release all niggers pending retrials.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every time I see one something like that clip I am reminded of the double standard that is just getting worse. If that were 6 white guys shooting up some nigger... Even in satire it would be crucified by all the leftist nigger lovers.

However, I am for banning life sentences in favor of sending them straight to death row. Maximum of 24 hours for an appeal. If you get sentenced on a Friday, you are screwed.
    All sentencing to be done on Friday at 4PM.