Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

“Take that thing off”, Arab sow told to take its head-bin-bag off by security guard

Sandnigger civil "rights" group, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), is protesting after a Colorado arena security guard told Arab sow Gazella Bensreiti to remove its hijab before it could enter to see its 8-year-old turd "sing" the national anthem with its school choir at a Denver Nuggets basketball game.

The sandnigger sow said Wednesday that the guard told it to “take that thing off of my head” at the Pepsi Center box office on Nov. 5.
    https://www.fresnobee.com/entertainm...237331599.html

The sandnigger sow's FB page

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...6&id=500888245

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Arena owner Kroenke Sports & Entertainment called the encounter a misunderstanding and said the guard didn’t recognize that Bensreiti was wearing a hijab.
    Wouldn't have made any difference anyway. For once I almost understand why it is niggers love to inconvenience YT every chance they get.

I would embarrass and/or inconvenience the shit out of every head-bag wearing sow I came across if I could.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This kind of shit is what defiles our country. I remember taking US History 101 in 1985 and my professor said America was founded on Protestant Christian principles. He was smirking when he said now we allow non Christians in. Of course I got an A in that class.

There should be no weird headwear in public gatherings, for security purposes. A bomb can be hidden there by a suicide terrorist. No scarfs, towels, beanies. Baseball caps and Western hats are not weird headwear. But really, I just don't want to see hijabs, burkas, Muslim scarves, etc. Muslim and America don't belong in any sentence. Then they gave the gall to protest. No sand niggers, you will never be Americans as long as you're Muslim. Convert and eat bacon, maybe. But not likely.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either everybody should be able to wear a hood in public, or nobody should. No picking and choosing and bullshit double standards. (Honestly, my vote is for "nobody", especially CuckTifa and their ilk)

Name:  kkkhood.jpeg
Views: 157
Size:  3.6 KB
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    There should be no weird headwear in public gatherings, for security purposes. A bomb can be hidden there by a suicide terrorist. No scarfs, towels, beanies. Baseball caps and Western hats are not weird headwear. But really, I just don't want to see hijabs, burkas, Muslim scarves, etc. Muslim and America don't belong in any sentence. Then they gave the gall to protest. No sand niggers, you will never be Americans as long as you're Muslim. Convert and eat bacon, maybe. But not likely.
    I'm starting to wonder if that niggapotamus I've seen at local supermarkets isn't a real muzzie, but wears that durka burka so it can hide what it shoplifts.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rememebr this one?

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-xpm-2002-01-30-0201300347-story.html

Demanding to be able to cover their face for a photo ID. Guess what you dumb bitch. Your religion also forbids you your own freedom and you are not supposed to be driving. So get on the bus and turn in that ID.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    This kind of shit is what defiles our country. I remember taking US History 101 in 1985 and my professor said America was founded on Protestant Christian principles. He was smirking when he said now we allow non Christians in. Of course I got an A in that class.
    Circa now, your teacher would be run out of town by a bunch of liberal assholes for not being inclusive.
    Unfortunately, the long march through the institutions has been successful for the nigger-lovers and liberals.
    https://centerforindividualism.org/t...ts-a-disaster/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    These things have no business coming to our country in the first place and demanding that we bend over backwards for their demands and their comfort her little turd does not need to be in a choir in the first place in America isn't music harem in Islam anyway so you're going against your religion there but you want to wear a hijab what kind of moron are you this is just a way to sue white people and get money get out of my country shit skin sand nigger piece of garbage scum.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So a professional tree hockey team invites the sprog of a musloid to sing the national anthem....

So, inquiring minds want to know, has it had it's clitoris removed yet? Has it been married off to an adult male musloid? Has it been trained to sing along with it's fellow turdlers about how mooslims will slaughter the infidels?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if that niggapotamus I've seen at local supermarkets isn't a real muzzie, but wears that durka burka so it can hide what it shoplifts.
    I'll bet your CORRECT on that one!! I'll bet the sheboon is NOT a muzzie and hides lobstah, pota house steaks and BACON under the burka!! She beez smarter den da average sow!!