Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Angry Turning into Turd World - Child, 5, with cancer dies of infection caused by contaminated hospital water

What happens when you import niggers and sandniggers into your country?

Dozens of children have suffered water supply infections in Glasgow's £842million Queen Elizabeth University Hospital's cancer wards in recent years. One of these children, a 5-year-old cancer patient, died of blood infection caused by the hospital's contaminated water supply (which contained the bacteria Stenotrophomonas).

A health probe found widespread contamination in the water supply. It also found out that 23 children contracted bloodstream infections in the cancer wards between January and September 2018.
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/p...348.1573625916

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is what happens when you employ through infirmity of action incompetent niggers who do not know what they're doing and I feel that they should not have had any business getting into treating your precious child imagine all that time and energy just carrying him for 9 months with if you were the mother and spending all that time saving up and working and providing us a father and taking care of the kid and at 5 he's gone because of some stupid incompetent shitskin in the medical field this is what I really hate about are modern times

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpents reign View Post
    This is what happens when you employ through infirmity of action incompetent niggers who do not know what they're doing and I feel that they should not have had any business getting into treating your precious child imagine all that time and energy just carrying him for 9 months with if you were the mother and spending all that time saving up and working and providing us a father and taking care of the kid and at 5 he's gone because of some stupid incompetent shitskin in the medical field this is what I really hate about are modern times
    SO DOI!! NIGGERS have no business working in the health industry!!