Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Exclamation Pregnant goat died after being gang-raped by 8 sandniggers in a Muslim village (India) [Flashback]

The goat's owner, Aslup Khan, heard the pain-filled bleating sounds of his goat from a secluded house where the incident took place.

Five of the sandniggers were said to have fled the area, while three others remained and dared Khan to call the police after they were caught in the act.

According to Khan, the rape-apes were Savakar, Haroon, Jaffar, and five other suspects who have yet to be identified.

The 7-year-old pregnant goat was "not able to walk" after the whole ordeal and died 24 hours later.
    https://www.nst.com.my/world/2018/07...ight-men-india

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GOAT_1533006867.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	9806

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the fuck is with these people fucking animals? I think they practice it because they have to stay virgins until they're married and can't touch or date girls. It's all arranged marriages I think anyhow. What the fuck gang rape a goat? You couldn't have found more goats to just have a one-on-one action? You have to have eight of your buddies surrounding one little goat and sticking your dick in the goat's genitals right after one of your circumcised friends just did the same thing? Do these people ever hear about diseases? Why the hell is that appealing to these people? Muslims are absolute sick weirdos. You need to change their fucking Outlook. I guess it has to do with all that inbreeding.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpents reign View Post
    What the fuck is with these people fucking animals?
    Your first assumption is wrong. They are NOT people (a term which refers to human beings). They are sandnigger apes.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I know that they are much lower order of life than the animals that they molested.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I know that they are much lower order of life than the animals that they molested.
    That has never been disputed here .

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't always rape defenseless farm animals, but when I do, I like to have seven of my buddies along to share sloppy seconds.... and thirds, and fourths, and fifths..........
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Which is why it was Karmic Retribution when that cocksucker bagdadi got chased by that dog!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Koran commands muslims to not eat pork. In this instance, they might have been on to something....
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.