Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Sandnigger "delicacy": Sheep intestine kebab

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    MMMMMmmm MMM! Sheep chitlins, tenderized with al-dik!
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Eating what they just fucked, only the animal known as the dunecoon/sand nigger would do this.
    They probably think any "deposits" add to the flavor! Ahmed's special sauce, al-gnome-bin-sain?

I don't care how well it's washed, eating the intestines of any animal is just gross.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody know anything about Halal and how they torture the poor animal slowly and painfully as it does suffering? I wonder if they rape it before, during, and after they tortured to death? I wonder if they contracted any STDs by eating some of them?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpents reign View Post
    Anybody know anything about Halal and how they torture the poor animal slowly and painfully as it does suffering I wonder if they rape it before during and after they tortured to death I wonder if they contracted any STDs by eating some of them
    I've had a lengthy discussion with a dunecoon at a local butcher shop and he explained the process to me. There is basically no difference between how halal meat is processed and how Americans on the farm have been doing it for centuries. The throat is slit from one ear to the other in one motion so the animal doesn't suffer. It looses consciousness in a matter of seconds and bleeds out so the blood doesn't stay in the animal for processing. (Eating blood is a health issue for a different discussion.) The animal is then butchered in the same fashion as we do it.

The only difference between the two is that mudslimes sacrifice the animal to their moon deity as they slit the throat - that is to say that they yell a bunch of durka durka while they do it.

This is not to be confused with mega farms in the US that use a bolt gun because it's simply faster and more fool proof. The bolt gun method leaves the blood in the meat leading to shorter shelf time and other problems - once again another subject.

No, the animal is not tortured unless there is some al-deek involved - which has nothing to do with any meat processing no matter whether it's kosher, halal or secular big business.

Unfortunately, bestiality has been going on across the planet for as long as recorded history and it's not limited to dune coons, niggers or any other group. It certainly is disproportionately represented with niggers and sand niggers but part of that is that certain males of every species of animal on the planet simply can't attract a mate. In that respect, and that one only, I'll give Darwin his props. Certain lineages simply need to die off. Just too bad it isn't happening sooner with niggers and dune coons.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    We've had lengthy discussion here in the past about halal.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    We've had lengthy discussion here in the past about halal.
    Got links? I'd love to read them.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Got links? I'd love to read them.
    There are dozens of threads that mention halal. Seems to me there was one specifically discussing the practice but I'm not sure which one it is.

Type 'halal' in the search bar (upper right) and a whole page of threads shows up. Here's one about asslifters butchering a cow behind a Home Depot.

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...ighlight=Halal

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the reasons I do not eat sausage or processed/deli meats is I am not sure what was used to make it. But a straight up intestine? I don't care what title you slap on to make it sound fancy. You are eating a shit pipe.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    They probably think any "deposits" add to the flavor! Ahmed's special sauce, al-gnome-bin-sain?

I don't care how well it's washed, eating the intestines of any animal is just gross.
    I don't eat any "innards" of any kind, and this is sickening beyond words.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    One of the reasons I do not eat sausage or processed/deli meats is I am not sure what was used to make it. But a straight up intestine? I don't care what title you slap on to make it sound fancy. You are eating a shit pipe.
    You probably don't want to know this but most sausages made are stuffed into pig intestines. I've even bought chicken sausage from whole foods only to get it home and find out that bird was stuffed into a pigs ass. I wasn't happy about that at all because I don't eat anything that would eat me if I was dead on the forest floor or face down in the bayou.

I eat a strictly kosher diet for health reasons (arthritis) and by that I don't mean it has to be blessed by some rabbi. Having been raised in the country, and worked in the meat business, I've seen the ugly side of the industry from the farm all the way to the display cooler, and trust me, you wouldn't touch pork if you'd seen what I've seen.

Trichinosis is a hell of a way to die.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    You probably don't want to know this but most sausages made are stuffed into pig intestines. I've even bought chicken sausage from whole foods only to get it home and find out that bird was stuffed into a pigs ass. I wasn't happy about that at all because I don't eat anything that would eat me if I was dead on the forest floor or face down in the bayou.

I eat a strictly kosher diet for health reasons (arthritis) and by that I don't mean it has to be blessed by some rabbi. Having been raised in the country, and worked in the meat business, I've seen the ugly side of the industry from the farm all the way to the display cooler, and trust me, you wouldn't touch pork if you'd seen what I've seen.

Trichinosis is a hell of a way to die.
    That is true if you get natural sausage casings. Most casings are made of collagen and cellulose now. But still I don't like them. I also haven't liked hot dogs since I was a kid. If I were starving I would eat them but since I am a grown ass man who pays for his own food, I don't care what my parents have to say about starving niggers in Africa

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Clearly, food choices and how informed you want to be about what you ingest can be a double-edged sword.

Sometimes I really don't want to know and ignorance is bliss when you're eating. I've said before that I have no delusions about where my food comes from, especially meat and meat products.

I've seen more than I care to about factory farming practices. I've seen animals go from moo, cluck, quack and snort to on my plate next to the veggies and mashed potatoes. It ain't pretty and not something I dwell on. Not when I'm hungry anyway.

Be vegetarian, vegan or whatever blows your skirt up. Fine by me. I certainly don't condone animal cruelty and am appalled by the mistreatment of livestock.

On the other hand, I have incisors, canines, bicuspids, pre-molars and molars and use them as my creator intended.

As long as the cow isn't mistreated and blissfully unaware till the end....pass the steak sauce.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Noms

Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    If I were starving I would eat them but since I am a grown ass man who pays for his own food, I don't care what my parents have to say about starving niggers in Africa
    One starving nigger from Apefrica - ORDER UP!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nom nom nom.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	9853Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nom nom.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	9852

Sorry, I just had to.