Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

"American" ISIS sand-sow urged Muslims to “spill blood of Americans". Now it wants to return "home" and have its own car

Sandnigger sow Hoda Muthana, shat out of its sand-mammy's anus in Alabama, once urged jihadists in America to “go on drivebys, and spill all of their blood.”

Now, the sandnigger says she should be given the option to return to the United States with her male sand-niglet. "I want my turd to be around my fambly, I want to go to school, I want to have a job and I want to have my own car,” she said.

Muthana joined the Islamic State militant group in 2014 and married 3 terrorists.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u...hance-n1075046

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a re-hash story. She can come back, provided she and her Niglet stay in jail for the rest of their lives for treason.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    This is a re-hash story. She can come back, provided she and her Niglet stay in jail for the rest of their lives for treason.
    Why? They can stay where they are, free of being a burden to the taxpayer.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's my point. I'm sure it and its niglet would rather stay where the hell they are, as opposed to being in captivity. Offering "return" direct to jail will make it refuse to come back, as its own choice.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    I WANT to win the Florida lotto!! Let's see who gets lucky first you sand CUNT!!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last I heard of that dune coont, she was being passed around like a blunt with the price dropping each time. She probably doesn't bring much more than a pack of smokes and a broken AK-47 nowadays. The media says 3rd "husband" but I suspect more. I'm sure she 's been so rode hard and put away wet that there's not much left of anything.

She's die of a combination of starvation, disease, and anal bleeding since those sand niggers do like to flip their wives over and pretend they are 12 year old boys.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope not. I heard that Trump himself is going to keep this dissident sow from returning.

‘Regretful ISIS Bride’ Trump Blocked from Returning to U.S. Is Not a Citizen, Judge Rules

Federal Judge Rules That the Alabama ‘ISIS Bride’ Is Not An American Citizen
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, as Haywood said, it has a snowball's chance in hell of ever coming back. I really think it doesn't have any chance, legally. Morally, well her Muslim friends here, and all of them certainly have 0. Ilhan Omar's ugly sister can rot in sandnigger land.
    BTW, the court reasoning is that it was the daughter of a diplomat, thus not a legal US citizen, this not eligible for citizenship. By the same 100% logic, children shat out in any US state, born from illegal parentage, should NEVER EVER be citizens with benefits. This is so clear. Why are we even allowing a debate of the intent of our sacred Constitution?

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, as Haywood said, it has a snowball's chance in hell of ever coming back. I really think it doesn't have any chance, legally. Morally, well her Muslim friends here, and all of them certainly have 0. Ilhan Omar's ugly sister can rot in sandnigger land.
    BTW, the court reasoning is that it was the daughter of a diplomat, thus not a legal US citizen, this not eligible for citizenship. By the same 100% logic, children shat out in any US state, born from illegal parentage, should NEVER EVER be citizens with benefits. This is so clear. Why are we even allowing a debate of the intent of our sacred Constitution?
    Interesting that you pull that out, that's a good observation. The 'daughter of a diplomat' argument extending to illegals...might be a solid backroom legal precedent being set here.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.