Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niglet chokes to death on turkey sandwich after sow mammy leaves him at unlicensed 'day care'

How much you wanna bet that this 'day care' was just a dirty nigger nest tended to by an obese she boon trying to make a few extra dollars?

As a mother mourns her 1-year-old son who choked to death, police are investigating an in-home daycare in Arizona.
    Jones says later that day she got a call from the daycare owner, Tiffany, who said Symhir had choked on a sandwich, and help was on the way.

"I just kept asking her, ‘Is my baby OK? Is he OK?’ She said, ‘He’s OK. Yes, they’re taking the food out of his mouth. They’re still getting the food out of his mouth. He’s OK,’” Jones said.

But Symhir didn’t make it. His brain had been deprived of oxygen for too long, according to a GoFundMe set up for the family.
    https://www.fox19.com/2019/11/12/tod...-home-daycare/

And, no nigger tragedy is complete without a Go Fund Me page.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pppfffffftt hahahaha!
    Thanks for the great laugh!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give it 9 months.. Mammy will just crap out another one.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Little baby Symhir. Is that pronounced 'smear'?

Either way, they scammed $11,100 already from GoFundaNigga so why are the police are still investigating and the gibsmedat page donations frozen at this point?

It's just a hunch but I wonder if there's some foul-play here? Some nigger genius, kill a niglet, get-rich-schene? (nigger rich)

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    One other thing. A one year old usually only has 2 teeth. Why did they give it a turkey sammich?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is yet another example of cheap-ass niggers being cheap-ass niggers. I'm sure daycare in the Phoenix area is comparable to what we were spending in Seattle and here last year before I had so much free time

The wife would know for sure, but I think Brady's "waddler" care was about $1,200/mo at a fully-licensed top-of-the-line facility. The employees were all very competent and caring White women, but he still hated it. His older brother was the opposite. He loved daycare when he was a tot. Go figure...

Anyway, what nigger has $1,200/mo extra just laying around? And how many niggers are going to give up the malt liquor, menthol Kools, weed, 22" rheeeeeims, weaves, sub-woofers, Air Jordans, Adidas bakketball outfits, and all the other bling niggers think makes them less nigger for the welfare of a niglet they didn't want in the first place?

I don't know what kind of state aid these niggers can get for daycare, but I do know that most of the best daycares won't take it. I never saw a niglet at either of the boys' daycares! With the girls, it was a different situation; the wife's school in the Portland (OR) area had an employee daycare near her school that was managed by an independent outfit. The fees were mostly covered by her benefits package as I recall, and what was left was peanuts. That's too long ago. I don't remember how that worked, to be honest...

The bottom line is, had that niglet's parents not been the typical selfish self-serving niggers, and had the ugly little hell-spawn been in a proper facility, it would probably still be wasting air today.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    One other thing. A one year old usually only has 2 teeth. Why did they give it a turkey sammich?
    LOL, hey we're talking niggers, here. I swear they're their own worst enemy.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    How much you wanna bet that this 'day care' was just a dirty nigger nest tended to by an obese she boon trying to make a few extra dollars?

https://www.fox19.com/2019/11/12/tod...-home-daycare/

And, no nigger tragedy is complete without a Go Fund Me page.
    Turkey sammitch?? BULLSHIT!! I'll bet it was a CHIGGUN sammitch!!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was a drum stick forcibly shoved down the niglet's throat.