Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

"Child" monster turned away from every primary school

Incipient rape-ape Bakary Manjang, 10, spends its days at its nest after it was kicked out of school for punching a (female) teacher and then the Pupil Referral Unit over an incident.

The 10-year-old ape that has been called *a "child" monster* has been turned away from every primary school in its home area.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...nster-20869194

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the little turdler:

He beez autistic an' sheeyit!

But Bakary's family insists he isn't a monster and urged Milton Keynes council to find a suitable place for the boy who may be autistic, according to his grandmother Karen.

She said: "We warned the school not to corner him and to treat him carefully because he can't control his emotions.

"He likes everything in order and gets in a state if things don't go exactly to plan. We're convinced he's on the autistic spectrum."
    "He's had a lot of problems. His mum was ill for a long time and they were homeless.

"He's currently living in temporary accommodation provided by the council, waiting for a permanent home. He just needs some care and understanding."
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...after-20870648
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger is going to end up killing someone. Count on it.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    He beez autistic an' sheeyit! https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...after-20870648
    2019 version of "Ah Dindu Nuffin" ---> "Ah habz menteel eellness"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No doubt about it that nigger fambly is going to win nigger lotto and probably get a free private tutor or have their kid forced into some high end private school for free.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She said: "We warned the school not to corner him and to treat him carefully because he can't control his emotions.
    Yeah, so how does that make this one different from every other nigger out there?

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yeah, so how does that make this one different from every other nigger out there?
    Exactamente!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    No doubt about it that nigger fambly is going to win nigger lotto and probably get a free private tutor or have their kid forced into some high end private school for free.
    It already has a tutor provided, with 2 1/2 hours a day probably all the person can stand.

She said Bakary is "bored stiff" at home, where the council provides a tutor for two-and-a-half hours a day.
    Yeah, "bored stiff" because there was never a nigger that paid attention in class to begin with.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    This shit-demon is already at a pupil referral unit *see link, which in the U.S. would be a 'reform school', the kind where the heathens go that cant attend regular school.

It's just a matter of time. Rape and murder in 3...2...1...

https://www.theschoolrun.com/what-is...-referral-unit

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    These little niglets do not need to be in public school anyway. They need to be sent back to Africa.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The tutor better be a nigger who will beat the bejesus out of that hellspawn if it acts up or attacks.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

He beez autistic an' sheeyit!

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...after-20870648
    Why not put the shit primate in a zoo? Problem solved!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten years old, and I'm guessing 150lbs from the photo.

Stick that thing in a cage and keep it pumped up with Thorazine so that the worst it can do is drool on itself and play with it's own sheeit.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meanwhile monsters worldwide are triggered from the comparison of niggers to them, and rightfully so.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3gb8ht.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	9827
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm getting sick and tired of every feral niglet getting diagnosed autistic. That's BS. I've seen high and low functioning autistics. Never seen one that acted like a nigger. The low end of the spectrum can be a bit tough, but even then, I remember one, back when I was in high school, that was semi-verbal, that I talked to over lunch every now and then, you set him on a job like shelving books in the school library by Dewey Decimal number, or stuffing envelopes, and he could work all day long without a single mistake. I figured if the post office hired people like that, they would be more accurate than those mail sorting machines.

Niggers have no use. These feral beasts aren't autistic and calling them autistic is a huge disservice to people that are. Either its mammy found an incompetent or crooked doctor, or came up with the diagnosis itself.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger needs my old English literature teacher.

Ex South African special forces, who took no crap from anyone. He particularly hated muslims and launched one across a classroom into a stack of spare desks and chairs for squealing on a classmate.

Happier times.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    I'm getting sick and tired of every feral niglet getting diagnosed autistic. That's BS. I've seen high and low functioning autistics. Never seen one that acted like a nigger. The low end of the spectrum can be a bit tough, but even then, I remember one, back when I was in high school, that was semi-verbal, that I talked to over lunch every now and then, you set him on a job like shelving books in the school library by Dewey Decimal number, or stuffing envelopes, and he could work all day long without a single mistake. I figured if the post office hired people like that, they would be more accurate than those mail sorting machines.

Niggers have no use. These feral beasts aren't autistic and calling them autistic is a huge disservice to people that are.

Well-said. Autism only affects Human brains. And as every Chimpout member knows, niggers are not human.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post

Niggers have no use. These feral beasts aren't autistic and calling them autistic is a huge disservice to people that are. Either its mammy found an incompetent or crooked doctor, or came up with the diagnosis itself.
    With humans, psychiatrists and pharmaceutical companies earn billions a year from "autism" diagnoses, because parents don't want to admit their childrens' true problems are being stupid and uncontrollable.

With niggers, even the most intelligent groid is still "autistic" compared to humans. I had a she-nig co-worker that said its niglet was autistic, because it was 10 years old and couldn't read. For a nigger, that's called normal.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    With niggers, even the most intelligent groid is still "autistic" compared to humans. I had a she-nig co-worker that said its niglet was autistic, because it was 10 years old and couldn't read. For a nigger, that's called normal.
    Q: What's long and hard on a nigger?

A: The second grade.

Most niggers can't even speak english despite that being the nigger's primary language. Even ebonics can sometimes be too much for the nigger to handle.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    With humans, psychiatrists and pharmaceutical companies earn billions a year from "autism" diagnoses, because parents don't want to admit their childrens' true problems are being stupid and uncontrollable.
    I made a nearly verbatim statement on this forum about two years ago Sandman. Word for word. Lazy-ass parents, the kid is just low I.Q. stupid, making excuses for out-of-control little monsters etc...

Then a year or so ago my daughter and I had a discussion about her toddler, my grandson. The little guy was becoming seriously uncontrollable and it wasn't until he was plenty old enough to be talking, rudimentary, toddler-type speech that we realized there was something else going on. He wasn't talking. Not even mama, dada, blankie... nothing, just noises and pitching hissy-fits.
    Eventually he got to the right people and doctors. He's now in a very good (expensive) school with some awesome people and he's doing great. Talking now, though behind the curve a bit, stringing together short sentences. Calm demeanor, no more fits, life is good and hes now a joy to be around.

I still think 80% or better who "are on the spectrum" just aren't. The majority I believe actually do just have parents who cant be bothered or are just dumb as fuck genetically.

With a nigglet, how could you tell anyway?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast