Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Elephants in Africa are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore..

JOHANNESBURG -- A herd of elephants has attacked a group of wildlife park employees in South Africa, trampling one to death and seriously injuring another.

South Africa’s national parks service said Friday that the incident occurred Thursday afternoon near a camp in the flagship Kruger National Park.

South African news outlet Lowvelder reported that an emergency service representative said one woman suffered fatal injuries after “the elephant tusk entered her lower back and exited her chest.”
    There have been occasional reports in some African countries of villagers being killed or injured by elephants, which are heavily poached for their ivory and sometimes attacked by villagers who want to protect their crops.

Kruger park has seen a few instances of elephants charging cars that get too close. In at least one case, an elephant stamped on a vehicle and caused injuries.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/elephant...s-killing-one/

http://lowvelder.co.za/381241/breaki...ephant-kruger/

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    I saw a documentary where elephants would knock on the door of a nigger's hut with it's trunk. When the nigger opened the door, the elephant would rip off the niggers arms and legs then step on his head and squish it like a melon.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin igger View Post
    I saw a documentary where elephants would knock on the door of a nigger's hut with it's trunk. When the nigger opened the door, the elephant would rip off the niggers arms and legs then step on his head and squish it like a melon.
    Link PLEASE!!!!!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger knocking!

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Link PLEASE!!!!!!
    I caught it on the nat geo channel. I was laughing my ass off at one nigger that they interviewed that had escaped but had both arms ripped off.

Apparently, The elephants are sick of the nigger's shit.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Elephants be rayciss n sheeit.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Doesn't surprise me a bit. As a sentient being with roughly twice the I.Q. of your average bush nigger, I'm amazed they haven't started.a jihad before.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Nigger knocking!
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elephant are smarter than niggers. Without humans helping out the niggers. The elephants would literally stomp the niggers to death.

Buckshank
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Elephant are smarter than niggers. Without humans helping out the niggers. The elephants would literally stomp the niggers to death.
    Certainly explains the nigger poachers trying to justify killing these noble creatures.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds hilarious; I want to see that.

Execution by elephant used to be a fairly common method in a few asian cultures.

Acknowledged Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I caught it on the nat geo channel. I was laughing my ass off at one nigger that they interviewed that had escaped but had both arms ripped off.

Apparently, The elephants are sick of the nigger's shit.
    I would pay to go see that in IMAX!!!!
    Its not about revenge...its about punishment.