Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mass insanity in Sweden? Russian man's kids taken away by force and given to Muzzies

So now it seems Russia is the place to go for freedom and escape from muzzies and niggers. How ironic.

On November 3, Denis Lisov returned to Russia. Lisov, who was born in the Russian city of Khabarovsk, smuggled his three daughters out of Sweden after local child protection officials paired the children with a Muslim foster family.
    https://meduza.io/en/feature/2019/11...urns-to-russia

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do they see in these sand niggers? One day the only Swedes around would be those here.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One day the sweedish bikini team is going to look like this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arab_girls_on_beach.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	9815

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad he made it back to Russia with his kids. I swear, the former Soviet Bloc countries are the last bastion of sanity in Europe. It's truly ironic.

And lest we here in the US think we're any better than the cucks in Sweden.. Just recently in Texas they almost forced a 7 year old boy to undergo a sex change at the wishes of his batshit crazy feminazi "mother". A goddamn jury actually decided in the cunt's favor. Only the intervention of the judge, throwing the whole idiotic farce out prevented the kid from being further abused by that demonic whore.

The whole world is going insane. It's pretty depressing, actually.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    I'm glad he made it back to Russia with his kids. I swear, the former Soviet Bloc countries are the last bastion of sanity in Europe. It's truly ironic.

And lest we here in the US think we're any better than the cucks in Sweden.. Just recently in Texas they almost forced a 7 year old boy to undergo a sex change at the wishes of his batshit crazy feminazi "mother". A goddamn jury actually decided in the cunt's favor. Only the intervention of the judge, throwing the whole idiotic farce out prevented the kid from being further abused by that demonic whore.

The whole world is going insane. It's pretty depressing, actually.
    You know things are bad if this is a possibility in Texas. I am guessing it was Dallas?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    You know things are bad if this is a possibility in Texas. I am guessing it was Dallas?
    I believe that it was Dallas. However, Austin is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more libtarded. I lived there for a year and it was a libtard area in a mostly RED state. Fortunately I lived in Round Rock which was a more CONSERVATIVE suburb.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I believe that it was Dallas. However, Austin is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more libtarded. I lived there for a year and it was a libtard area in a mostly RED state. Fortunately I lived in Round Rock which was a more CONSERVATIVE suburb.
    Commiefornia used to be a red state at one point in time. Some day Texas is going to go blue. Liberals breed much faster than conservatives and if they get their way, all these open borders and millions of illegals are going to get to vote. We all know which side they are going to take.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Commiefornia used to be a red state at one point in time. Some day Texas is going to go blue. Liberals breed much faster than conservatives and if they get their way, all these open borders and millions of illegals are going to get to vote. We all know which side they are going to take.
    Unfortunately that is true!! Let's hope that Trump wins in a LANDSLIDE next year and does what he has to do!! ALso, let's hope that the Republicans take back the house in 2020!! With the stupidity that the dhimmirats are showing it is very possible.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Frankly, the only reason that kid was saved is because of the enormous amount of negative press the case got. The judge was fine with the jury's verdict until they realized that politically, it was a bridge too far. That's how close it was. She was setting that kid up for transition surgery.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.